navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Blitz is in coma i'm going to use his name to post some works about him 2
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic Blitz is in coma i'm going to use his name to post some works about him 2 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
blitz
since 2006-04-26
Posts 19

0 posted 2006-05-20 09:24 AM

he came into our lives
by kris
He came into our lives like no other, depressed and alone afraid of loss afraid of life, he looked beyond our looks beyond our problems he saw each of us for us and nothing more. He came into our lives by different means. He never shed a tear, and never lied. What was his life but pain filled? He came to know he came to trust his love grew deeper as time passed on was this guy so bold as to leave us with out a word was he the only one to never turn away? What made him so strong? What kept him with us what held us to him? he wasn't a afraid of death and yet he was. he turned around and showed us what it meant to be alive, without himself ever realizing. how did he know what to say to change our moods? what made him a person we all trust? was his life worth the pain he had or was it just his way of showing everyone around him that they can find a sliver lining anywhere... he isn't a superman nor a Hercules but he is just as important to us all he is blitz.. a hero and yet a guy everyone doesn't know he's a funny guy and a person that can make anyone laugh if given the chance. but his head always hung low his tears always wanting to show i cant say he left us at a good time i wont say he's gone.. should you see him again it will be in minds eye alone.. this isn't what was meant to happen but here lie blitz a friend to us all..

© Copyright 2006 blitz - All Rights Reserved
ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
1 posted 2006-05-20 09:31 AM

Although this is very unusual, Blitz through his writing has touched us all.
I am saddened to know that something is wrong, although I don't fully understand your post.

If it should be deemed that this type of post is better in announcements, please keep us informed of the wellness of our friend Blitz.

All Blessings, and prayers
ThisDiamond

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2006-05-20 11:19 AM

While this is poetic enough to qualify for inclusion in a poetry forum, rather than a discussion forum, it nonetheless can't stand as it is. I have removed your other post using blitz's username and am going to close this one. I have also changed the password to this account so it cannot be used until the actual owner of the account wishes to do so.

I'm sorry for the troubles your friend is facing, but using his name is hardly a good way to honor him. I hope things get better for each of you.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Blitz is in coma i'm going to use his name to post some works about him 2

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary