navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Unforeseen
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic Unforeseen Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fabiani
since 2006-05-12
Posts 123
Mesa, Az

0 posted 2006-05-13 12:10 PM

Counter Contradicting myself Finding no Comfort in self taught motivational techniques learned from hardship and bloodshed grasping on to what I believe finding logic up my sleeve tasting blood in my teeth my bleeding gums flea ding lumps of knowledge found and lost in whimsical trips into my delirium they take off and the same interferences distract my mind from the time…. what time is it?.... Time to be a kid, time to grow up, give-up life sucks the life out of my cheeks their gaunt for counting on memories to be my safety sheet but im only peeling away at ancient scabs holding on to a past that fights its way into every sentence I Articulate… fancy seeing u here among the debris of what was my life.. and is now metamorphosized into a blur a vision of arrogance of petty wants im pretty dunce cause my shoe seem to fit my foot but its still chafing my ankle digging into raw flesh but its numb so don’t feel sorry for me I learned to take heartache like a fleeting emergency I must level my self with the enemy unforeseen to me I contract my statement with little discrepancy. Feeling in my heart a broken gear a twisted fear of change that I thought I lost after my life was tossed into this twister and I landed on a witch but Im not feeling sorry for the b!#$%.

[This message has been edited by Fabiani (05-13-2006 12:53 AM).]

© Copyright 2006 Jose Luis Fabiani Jr. - All Rights Reserved
Archea
since 2006-05-13
Posts 65
United States
1 posted 2006-05-13 03:44 AM

wow.  I FELT the emotion in that one.  i had so many thoughts thrown at me in just a couple of seconds that my mind fell into it just like that!  very interesting.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Unforeseen

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary