navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Words Of Love
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic Words Of Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DarkShroud365
since 2006-04-10
Posts 18
Missouri, USA

0 posted 2006-04-13 03:33 PM

To find total and true happeness.
To find the one thing that we both needed but did not want. Then to go through all kinds of h*ll afraid that we will loose one another. But to have a bond of love as strong as ours. We will be able to over come any and allfears that we may have. To hide our feelings and the pain that we each carry inside. Is no more but there is no reason for all the pain. There is much love and passion between us to let the fire die down we must keep it burning to get through these troubeling times. Our love will grow and become stronger as we over come all these obsticals.

img src="http://netpoets.net/img/ms08.gif">

© Copyright 2006 Avayon Thorp - All Rights Reserved
DarkShroud365
since 2006-04-10
Posts 18
Missouri, USA
1 posted 2006-04-13 03:37 PM

in all struggles we find strength and we gain the courge to keep or faith and love growing.and overcoming all things put in or path. Only doubt and fear can tear lovers apart to overcome this you must have the faith that your love is strng and true. For i know mine is and it grows for for my white witch every day.
                  The Vampire
                      quicksilver

miscellanea
Member Elite
since 2004-06-24
Posts 4060
OH
2 posted 2006-04-13 08:08 PM

Truly, words of bonding love... think I'll earmark this...

a passionate write!

miscellanea

DarkShroud365
since 2006-04-10
Posts 18
Missouri, USA
3 posted 2006-04-13 11:40 PM

Thank you so much the nice thing is The Vampire Quicksilver is my husband.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Words Of Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary