navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #33 » Breaking darkness/Breathing light
Open Poetry #33
Post A Reply Post New Topic Breaking darkness/Breathing light Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ShiningWindHaze
since 2004-09-06
Posts 138
California, United States

0 posted 2004-09-24 12:49 PM

The shade of light and darkness frames the mist and me I shift into a silhouette my wrist have not been slit and never will be though this blood will fade I stay alive content inside my heart I find a reason for love aquatic spiraling hurricanes of love mass destructing destruction and evil in all it's forms have no hold on me yet still claw continually we breathe forever feeling paradise and prize this more than any magic kiss me rays of moonlight dance and spray ethereal luminescence sublimnal like the essence of an angel's energy climbs the heavenly hearts intwined by words of a poem come out! I command you speak of love like raining doves sing melodies gain beauty when the song is something truly felt, you feel me?

© Copyright 2004 Byron Keith Landry Jr. - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2004-09-24 01:49 AM

love the rush of this write

talk about a stream....

Susan
Member Ascendant
since 2004-03-27
Posts 5104
walking the surreal
2 posted 2004-09-24 10:40 AM

Yes, I can feel you - you've some beautiful imagery in this, and it speaks of hope eternal which feeds the courageous to face the darkness that is felt in this life.  

I only wish, sometimes, for some punctuation or separation of lines, but then, the blending together also has its effects.

Susan

Happiness isn't something that happens to you, it's created from within you.  Joy is a state of mind.

ShiningWindHaze
since 2004-09-06
Posts 138
California, United States
3 posted 2004-09-24 09:40 PM

I contemplated punctuation and lines, maybe I will. I would say it aloud and it came out like I was rapping so I didn't want to seperate. I wish you could've heard it instead.

- Haze

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #33 » Breaking darkness/Breathing light

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary