navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #33 » More than your eyes if you look
Open Poetry #33
Post A Reply Post New Topic More than your eyes if you look Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ShiningWindHaze
since 2004-09-06
Posts 138
California, United States

0 posted 2004-09-19 01:00 AM

I unfold my friendship to eyes like this my words splice minds and dice these lines, but not too much cause I still write things unknown never having to be right only what I am more...always more than this to kiss the grip of an angel within myself I thought of demons but stopped cause the thought is kind of scary still I live haze is hazy that I am thinking lost but found cause I'm here and my tears reveal my life and my pain speaks of my strife I feel You understand each mind that peeks through these random thoughts I thought and shared willing I am more than me cause I will it and long and taste and am inspired by every little thing and each moment so precious cause one day it will end and I cling by each word that I write and each word that I speak as I write from the depths of my soul seek to please another soul by my life to touch the depths of theirs so they will touch another loving to touch like I love to touch a lover please appear in a year when I'm most glad and happy to hold you forever for a moment meaning to think of it forever in one thought though it's not but it is cause I will it and I'm more than just this till I perish like a rose or as a human like me could feel the same and that thought is deeper than an ocean or a galaxy cause they don't live and dream and taste and eat and analyze and long for more than this

© Copyright 2004 Byron Keith Landry Jr. - All Rights Reserved
Susan
Member Ascendant
since 2004-03-27
Posts 5104
walking the surreal
1 posted 2004-09-19 01:03 AM

Yes there is more, even than I think we know of ourselves.  Each day a voyage of discovery.  Each word a new path to discovery.

Susan

Happiness isn't something that happens to you, it's created from within you.  Joy is a state of mind.

ShiningWindHaze
since 2004-09-06
Posts 138
California, United States
2 posted 2004-09-19 01:11 AM

I want to absorb all light and beauty and shine like a wildfire from heaven burning up everything into love so that no ugliness can stand and hide from incineration. Then still, there is more than that. You're so right.

- Haze

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #33 » More than your eyes if you look

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary