navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Thank Him
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Thank Him Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AnGeLiX17
since 2000-06-05
Posts 46
Salisbury, NC

0 posted 2000-06-06 05:20 PM

I am sitting in my room listening to the rain outside dropping from the sky, and I think of my life and how fast it is passing me by.
I think of the ones I have loved and lost and there are as many as those tiny rain drops. Which makes me think of you,I hope one day I don't lose you too.The rain makes me think of the many tears I have cried, when I cry it is mostly at night when no one is around and I think of my life,and the people who used to be in it. And just for a minute I think of the past and I can't help but let a tear pass.
When I think of the rain it also reminds me that tomorrow will be a brighter day,cause the rain will wash all the bad things away.
And the people that I have loved and lost have gone away for the same reason that they came.And the tears,just like the rain washed all the bad feelings away.And the next day when I wake up it will be a nicer day.I thank God for the rain,I thank God for my life,I thank him for the ones I cry for at night,I thank him for the stars, I thank him for the moon,but most of all I thank him for you.

© Copyright 2000 Kristi - All Rights Reserved
amazon_lover
since 2000-04-09
Posts 491
Dublin,Ireland
1 posted 2000-06-06 05:22 PM

Hi AnGeLiX1
Don't worry and you'll find that loved ones will always love you.
Sincerely
A_L

fractal007
since 2000-06-01
Posts 1958

2 posted 2000-06-06 08:24 PM

That was a rather nice poem.  I enjoyed the reflective parts of it.  Some good writing and an interesting layout.
SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

3 posted 2000-06-06 08:44 PM

~Wow,...I loved this poem.  I was feeling really sad at first reading it,..but you seem to have a good outlook.  Very nice thoughts written in a wonderfully written piece. Take care *Peace.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Thank Him

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary