navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » For My Sister...
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic For My Sister... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio

0 posted 2000-05-01 11:43 PM

Well this poem is very important to me.  i wrote this one for my big sister and moderator of this great board isis.  she has helped me so much.  and i love her with all my heart.  tell me what ya think yall.  thanks

To My Sister...

You are always there for me
You have helped me though it all
You celebrate with me through the highs
And you console me when I fall
You have done more for me
Then anyone ever has before
With a person like you in my life
How could I ask for more
You've taken me under your wing
With your spirit guiding my way
I can feel you watching over me
Even though you are very far away
I feel like we have done this all before
Like we were together in a past life
Mabey during the Civil War
Mabey we were once husband and wife
Your sweet and loving songstress
With a a voice as sweet as wine
As long as you are in my life
I will be just fine
Even though thousands of miles lay between us
We will never be far apart
Because no matter how far away we are
You will always be in my heart...

Jesse C. Jaymz

Do you bury me when I’m gone? Do you teach me while I’m here? Just as soon as I belong, Then it’s time I disappear...
MetallicA "I disappear"

© Copyright 2000 Jesse Jaymz - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-05-01 11:51 PM

Again, thankyou Jesse.  I'll treasure this always.  I love you little brother *hugs*

A heart and soul are not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
2 posted 2000-05-02 01:47 AM

sis,
*hugs*  you never have to thank me.  for all the stuff that you have done for me i owe you.  you are more of a sister then my real sister ever was.  and i love you to bits for that.  thank you sis.  you have truly been such a help for me in my times of need.  you are in my heart forever.  love you sis.
your baby bro
jesse

your name is forever etched on the wall of my

Do you bury me when I’m gone? Do you teach me while I’m here? Just as soon as I belong, Then it’s time I disappear...
MetallicA "I disappear"

Joel the wolf
since 2000-04-06
Posts 1333
Angels Camp
3 posted 2000-05-02 02:00 AM

Jesse, Well kid it looks like our family grows, Isis and I have a .com adoption also
She calls me Dad, and I call her Kid. haha
This poem is very heartfelt, Isis is a true cyber healer, She has it seems just the right word at the right times, I saw that when I first came on line here, seeking help.
So this is wonderful, And you my friend, are a good soul.
Joel.

I howl a mournful song, that echos within my chambered heart, for all to read? nay for all to feel.

Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

4 posted 2000-05-02 01:59 PM

Jesse..
this is precious and a wonderful tribute to
our sweet ISIS...
yes she is like a sister and mother spirit to us all here...
kindred sister earth...
you did a fabulous job on this poem Jesse!!
written from the heart for sure.
take care, jm

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
5 posted 2000-05-02 02:41 PM

thanx yall
looks like i got a new father and sister.    i am very glad i stumbled in here that lonley night.  i have made alot of friends here and i thank you all.  jm, thank you especialy.  we both joined this forum around the same time and you always respond to my work.  thanx hun.  this poem was written strait from within my soul.  and is my only 3 happy poem that i have ever written.  hopefully i can post more in the future.  thanks again  

MetallicA "I disappear"

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
6 posted 2000-05-02 09:58 PM

Big Sis here again, I just want to thankyou Joel (DAD) and Janet Marie myself.  We are so like family here, it is truly wonderful and a godsend to all.
Love you guys!!  
Jesse thanks again for my lovely heartfelt poem of love and friendship, we are family hon, being 'blood' doesn't mean everything.
Love you little bro, always.. *hugs*

A heart and soul are not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others...
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
7 posted 2000-05-04 06:53 AM

"Because no matter how far away we are...you will always be in my heart."  Loved the title, the wonderful words and especially the last few lines.  James
Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
8 posted 2000-05-04 02:56 PM

Thanks james.

MetallicA "I disappear"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » For My Sister...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary