navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Empty
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Empty Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Veil_Gypsy
since 2000-03-27
Posts 44
Trapped in Veils of Starlight, and happy to be on my cosmic trail

0 posted 2000-04-01 01:25 PM

Empty

I have forgotton all
How intoixcacating the night and the darkness

My enniu as Boudilaire once so profoundly said, to abid and forget all that is illumatened
And to cherish the dark light in hypocrtites Cathedrel......

Welcome to your sense of Begening.
Comin alive again with , your past and your memory....that is within your allyways of things pushed aside like me....Were you try to hold back the flood and the jars on your shelf of regreat........

Were my hand is empty

She is like a cat in the dark and then she is your darkness....she rules her life like a bird in flight...Bard Gypsy

© Copyright 2000 Rochelle Adams - All Rights Reserved
Jonas
since 2000-03-03
Posts 796
Oregon
1 posted 2000-04-01 09:08 PM

"How intoxicating the night and the darkness"

I love that!

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
-Edgar Allen Poe

dhuron
since 2000-03-19
Posts 476

2 posted 2000-04-01 10:35 PM

Comin alive again with , your past and your memory....that is within your allyways of things pushed aside like me....Were you try to hold back the flood and the jars on your shelf of regreat........

Were my hand is empty

I really enjoy those lines.  Great Job

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Empty

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary