navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Redone: to my Kamakane"Secret Zion"
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Redone: to my Kamakane"Secret Zion" Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ARCADIA
since 2000-01-12
Posts 23

0 posted 2000-01-20 07:21 PM

WHEN I WROTE THIS THE FIRST TIME..I WAS IN QUITE A RUSH...WRITING DOWN ANYTHING THAT CAME TO MIND...ANXIOUS..TO SUBMIT...HERE IS THE FINAL COPY OF SECRET ZION...THE GIFT...SWEET KAMAKANA....
Baby said to never touch.... For the touch would surely burn... My hand was a flame...He screamed you'll never learn...   He swore we'd be masters.
He grabbed me by the hand... Now it was time...
To rule Gehenna's land... I stood with a ghost.
The world it was dying...I turned around for comfort...But God himself was crying...
    A species left in standstill...Patent fear still to come... Veracity unspoken....       Tribulations still to come...My mind sensing loss... Sadness mixed with fury...The measures of a man...  Time now his jury...Penetrating simple answers...  To eyes never sought...Obtaining a future.. For direction never taught...
His eyes did regard...With no words to say...
  A spirit broke by image...He looked the other way.. Grand fallacy in Heaven...Lucidity in fire...To rationalize the Now...
Confine my sweet desire...Descend to my knees...
Thy soul about to break...The grieving of another...From thy sleep I wish to wake...
..The Devil he took heed....Around me Angels danced.
God he did sigh... His people in a trance...
Together so they stared.... Eye to even eye...
    Though both turned around...When I began to cry.... Sweet child please don't weep...Compromise above..... True escape from despair...
Is only through true love... Good and evil now diversed...The fire burning stronger....But did we really think..The flames would burn much longer.
Kamakana take notice...An accolade to you...
Distinguish minor difference....And we shall see this through...   The flame in my eyes...
Inferno gone forever...Though start to flicker out... .....Together now or never.....
             -Dedicated to my gift...Kamakana...

© Copyright 2000 ARCADIA - All Rights Reserved
danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin
1 posted 2000-01-21 01:59 AM

i am in awe. this is an incredible piece!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Redone: to my Kamakane"Secret Zion"

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary