navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » your my sister
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic your my sister Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

0 posted 2004-01-29 12:33 PM

you cant make me hate her?
you cant make me feel that i have to hate her.

she is my sister and alwayz will be even though we are far away but were never  part away in heart.

we alwayz feel the same pain.
and alwayz feel the same happiness.

your the best queen of all human being.
im ur sister and ur my sister..dont worry [im not a lezbo] BUT I AM A REAL FRIEND...

u might be a my enemy but i still love u..
you might wanna hurt me but ur still my friend.

i might have a heart that cant hate but please dont take adventage..

i look at ur pictures and laugh and ask myself why??. your eyes look so inoccent ,its shows  that we will never be apart now or later ,

your my sister and alwayz will be...
im  honored to give u what i have .and im honored to tell u no-1 can ever change what u mean to me..

© Copyright 2004 sweet_lost_palestinian1 - All Rights Reserved
young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN
1 posted 2004-01-29 08:51 PM

first, please spell out all of your words. it helps alot with reading. second, the style is very simplistic and elementary. if you're just expressing feelings then it's fine, but if you want to make it really good find some imagery that is unique or metaphors or rhyming. all of these make poetry much much more fun and interesting. keep writing!!
-alex

now im alone, but not lonely like before

cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

2 posted 2006-07-04 01:56 PM

I thought it was pretty good and I can relate to it now b/c I'm in the same situation. My sisters away and I miss her alot. I actually like it alot
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » your my sister

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary