navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Close Your Eyes..My Head Explodes, into a quiet path
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Close Your Eyes..My Head Explodes, into a quiet path Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN

0 posted 2006-04-25 04:46 PM

spill the milk
onto your shirt like oceans against your heart
breathing gently and coming up short.
you should've stayed away from the bacon this morning.

© Copyright 2006 Alex Lewis - All Rights Reserved
the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
1 posted 2006-04-25 06:31 PM

Hey.. I like this alot.. although it is not one of my favorite by you.. usually I can understand your poems very well becuase.. i'm one of the people who think critically and analize things but the last line in this one threw me off.. either way.. this was great to be so short..
hope to hear more new ones from you..

~Heather

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
2 posted 2006-04-25 10:15 PM

Could you explain the poem to me? I’m very dense.
The closest possible answer I could come up with is that you threw up, cause you ate bacon. Yes, I do have trouble sleeping at night, I am a case with borderline insanity :P

Oh, and I don’t understand the title either, it was kind of long too…

@-->---

CrAzI_bAbI_cHiKa
since 2003-07-16
Posts 248

3 posted 2006-04-25 10:36 PM

Alex, my darling, congratulations. You've confused everyone yet again. Is this a heart attack? Or something deeper that completely escapes my comprehension? In either case, it's good to see you back around here again.

Love<3
Keryn

When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better.
Mae West

young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN
4 posted 2006-04-26 09:09 AM

yes karyn, its about a heart attack. bravo. i just wanted a short pointless one

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Close Your Eyes..My Head Explodes, into a quiet path

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary