navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » lonely ashes
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic lonely ashes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
acid_tears_i_cry
since 2005-11-25
Posts 24
United States, UT

0 posted 2006-02-19 11:22 PM

She rode on the bus in silence, everyone just stared at her. She felt a warmth of tears role down her face.
She didnt want to cry that day, she didnt want to cry ever. But she couldnt help herself, she couldnt help thinking about what had happened that night, that was the night that everything had fallen apart.
She sat down, isolated and lonely in her own seat. She had so many secrets enclosed within her heart and now in his.
She could remember his smile, his laugh, and even though she never saw it, she knew his cry, she misses him. Never to be seen again. She continues to cry, as her heart continues to slowly beat. That night everything fell apart. That day I had met a girl who rode on the bus in silence....
By: Malinda Peterson

I cant Look at the  shade andymore..its become too bright

© Copyright 2006 Malinda C. Peterson - All Rights Reserved
latteaddict213
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2006-02-17
Posts 523
Colorado
1 posted 2006-02-20 01:44 PM

I like it its good . it leaves me wanting more who is this girl?

Where your heart lays is where you belong.

latteaddict213
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2006-02-17
Posts 523
Colorado
2 posted 2006-02-20 05:12 PM

am i really the only one who is going to reply to this lovely writing?

Where your heart lays is where you belong.

Free_Spirit07
since 2006-01-29
Posts 222
The middle of my mind!
3 posted 2006-02-20 11:32 PM

Heck no! I love this man its "wicked as" yes please i really want to know more about this girl, who is she?

x0x0
Free_Spirit07    
fear and tears....STOP rounda bout here!

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
4 posted 2006-02-21 07:49 PM

wow. this left me...in wonder. and every good poem does that. it leaves every option, every interpretation open. well done.

*karissa*

I ask why, but in my mind,
I find i cant really rely on myself.
~~~Linkin Park~~~

the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
5 posted 2006-03-03 10:02 PM

I loved this poem.. and I agree it left me in wonder... but just a little too much. It might've been the way I read it but it didn't tell me anything but that the girl was on the bus and it had to do with a guy but I'm not sure if something happened between them or if he died or they broke up or it was just a one time thing. You left no clue at all to even what it could be.. I guess that is the art of some writing.. even through..... I liked it very much..

Keep it up!

~Heather

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » lonely ashes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary