navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Lifes Stresses
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Lifes Stresses Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*BayBee*~
since 2003-04-09
Posts 65
In The Clouds...

0 posted 2005-07-21 04:28 AM

Theres so much stress going on in my life, its amazing that im still living, but something's keeping me alive!
I dont know whether i should stay or go, Im not sure what to do, my mind keeps telling me so!
Should i end it the way she did or should i work through it and actually be happy again?
I dont want to live this way anymore because of all that's happened, it has me crawling on the floor! Im so sick of being here but i dont know what else to do!
My mind is racing but yet i can only think of you! I love you more than words describe!
So honestly, your the one and only thing keeping me alive!

© Copyright 2005 *Holly* - All Rights Reserved
~*BayBee*~
since 2003-04-09
Posts 65
In The Clouds...
1 posted 2005-07-21 04:29 AM

I wrote that right after my best friend's mom commmited suicide! My boyfriend was trying to make me feel better and then finally i realized that he needed me! It's all apart of life's stresses...
*Holly*

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2005-07-22 03:18 AM

Stress can make us think a little crazy sometimes, but I am glad to hear you found your way through that maze.  There isn't a day goes by I don't have a problem to solve, and eventually doing that makes you a better person.  Nicely penned.

~* Carpe' Diem *~
Tis only in their dreams that men truly be free, 'twas always thus and always will be. ~ Keating

BabyGirl323
since 2005-07-15
Posts 11

3 posted 2005-07-22 02:58 PM

this is,... soo romantic. lol.
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
4 posted 2005-07-24 09:41 AM

Hmmm.. Sometimes it is all of how we look at things.

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

* shining star*
since 2005-06-29
Posts 76
PA,USA
5 posted 2005-07-24 02:04 PM

wow, i love this piece. and very loving.

-Smile, it's not a sin.

Savage Quiescence
since 2002-07-29
Posts 326
Wandering
6 posted 2005-07-24 11:12 PM

Content wise, very sweet.

Structure wise, it could use some work. Don't go crazy with your punctuation!!!! Some of the rhymes seemed a little forced, and the meter was off.

But I like the message. It's a very heartfelt piece, and I'm glad that you shared it with us.

www.livejournal.com/users/alimakins

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Lifes Stresses

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary