navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » I know that it seems silly (incomplete please read)
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic I know that it seems silly (incomplete please read) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
pen&paper
since 2006-06-06
Posts 513

0 posted 2006-06-08 12:26 PM

This is one of the few times
I don’t know what to do
I know that it seems silly,
but I’m breaking over you
I want to know what to do
So I can make this right
I know that it seems silly
but I can’t sleep at night

© Copyright 2006 Cierra L. Robbeloth - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2006-06-08 05:07 PM

It seems to me that you would get more responses if for one thing you didn't say "incomplete" and  "please read"

the second isn't necessary since that is why they are posted ...

also if you were to respond to other's poems maybe you would get more readers responding to yours...just a kind thought..I noticed though you are new but you haven't responded to anyone.
M

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
2 posted 2006-06-23 01:54 AM

i thought it was good, a little short, but good. i look fowrard to reading more of your posts.
~hunnie~

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your
heart.

Fuschia
since 2006-06-19
Posts 35
England
3 posted 2006-06-23 12:51 PM

This is a good poem but perhaps you could develop it a little. It seems like it would make a good start to a poem.
tapper798
since 2003-07-20
Posts 353
My own world
4 posted 2006-06-23 05:11 PM

" know that it seems silly,
but I’m breaking over you"

I liked the simplicity of those two lines but how they mean so much. I reallllly liked those. You might try and write more on it and add in so that it's not so short and semi-repetitive. Other than that keep it up!

AIM-blueyed angel940
She's a question without answers...

latteaddict213
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2006-02-17
Posts 523
Colorado
5 posted 2006-06-24 10:13 PM

I agree with nakdthoughts, you might get more responses if you respond to others. You've now done a few. I think you should extend it. But when you post another make sure to tell an administrator to delete this one. Don't want double posting. Good job.

Jessica  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » I know that it seems silly (incomplete please read)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary