navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Unsolved Riddle
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Unsolved Riddle Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
drowningmonky
since 2006-03-02
Posts 14
miami, florida

0 posted 2006-06-08 03:00 AM

*Now before you read this I would like to let everyone now that this came to me in a dream and I wrote it down from there.
If you like figuring things out read this and solve it and you will find the meaning and the advice it gives*

foxes and wolves
in the waters
rolling with laughter
at the sacrifice
they were wrong
they judged the innocent
the fox is sneaky
the wolves are guilty
the water is calm
but the ocean is mad
it wants its land
it wants it soul back
just like that it fades away without an awnser without a cause
its the start of what we have dugged out.

© Copyright 2006 Lisa - All Rights Reserved
poise_and_rationality
since 2006-05-06
Posts 46
my mind
1 posted 2006-06-08 11:06 AM

hmmm i didnt quite get this explaination???? sorry if that aint good response but i dont understad at the mo...

par

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
2 posted 2006-06-09 01:40 AM

Okay, I think I know the answer, well the answer as it is to me, but I’m to scared to actually say what I think it is…

Would you be willing to explain it in your words so I can see if I’m right or not?

Stargal

PS- Even if my idea of what this is, is wrong, i still like my idea and the poem!

@-->---

the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
3 posted 2006-06-10 09:13 PM

This is one of those times when I wish I knew the answer. I can sit here and read in to this and come up with a thousand possibilites but nothing right now is just jumping out at me sorry. I would also like you to explain.. please..

Great poem.. it is really.. well.. indepth..

`Heather.

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

4 posted 2006-06-10 09:28 PM

i give up what is it!
Tempest
since 2006-04-28
Posts 247
dont eat paint chips!!!!
5 posted 2006-06-11 10:32 PM

Is the explanation that the foxes and wolves are the people of society and that we all live our lives according to what we want to do and that we really dont care about others? Is that why it says that the foxes and wolves are guilty and laughing?
drowningmonky
since 2006-03-02
Posts 14
miami, florida
6 posted 2006-06-14 02:51 AM

First i will point out some details...
It only says one fox is sneaky...not all
and the water is calm cause they are blaming it and it knows it is innocent

the ocean is mad because it wants its soul and land back the water is part of the ocean in other words "its soul" and the land because the foxes and the wolves are abusing the water (oceans soul) after the ocean gave them land...

K so the foxes and the wolves are in the water because they are getting revenge..they think the water is the cause of their problem because that one sneaky fox said so
the wolves are guilty because they cover up cause they know the truth but they keep on going along with it.

now water is the soul of the ocean...if u dont have water then the ocean is dry...

It fades away because the foxes and wolves used it up thinking it was guilty and after they dont have it anymore they realize that they made a mistake and that they need it more than they though but its too late.

that is why "its the start of what we have dugged out"
because trying to get rid of what we thought was our problem ended up making what we have always feared a reality..which is basically the end.  

girlskater117
since 2006-06-06
Posts 32

7 posted 2006-06-16 09:18 AM

I like it
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Unsolved Riddle

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary