navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » She rather be dead than fat,dead and perfect like Nefertiti
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic She rather be dead than fat,dead and perfect like Nefertiti Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sweetest Sorrow X
since 2004-01-19
Posts 146
From a cradle to a casket

0 posted 2004-11-22 10:19 PM

Your gental hands embodied my body, keeping the rhythm on my back, as I stood within your arms. And I forgot what it was like; I forgot what it was like being held. Our finges were placed perfectly; perfectly laced and I took a deep breath once. Shaking hands; my shaking hands. Then, I began to take that same breath twice.
I must of ran you through my head a million times, losing my sleep in the most wonderful way.
Those ripe lips, meeting mine. My body fell numb and I constantly held onto your waist, kissing your neck.
I've never held onto anything like this before.
And your eyes; your gorgeous eyes...
I'm catching my breath for the third time tonight.

Am I desirving of any of this?

I'm sweating with just the thought. You're so genuine and I believe in us. I placed my head on your sholder getting myself together, to fall for you this single moment.

I think I've found what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

She would rather be dead than fat,
Dead and perfect, like Nefertiti

© Copyright 2004 Sweetest Sorrow X - All Rights Reserved
young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN
1 posted 2004-11-23 06:36 PM

my only thought on this is that I am not sure that "embodied" is the right word. It kind of doesn't make sense. Anyway, it was sweet.
Lexy
since 2003-01-28
Posts 1038
California
2 posted 2004-11-24 04:08 PM

awww.
...I like it.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » She rather be dead than fat,dead and perfect like Nefertiti

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary