navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Lost Bliss
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Lost Bliss Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...

0 posted 2006-11-07 09:38 AM

Give me one last day
To be naive
Let me be faultless
So I can breathe
Sitting underneath the willow
Remorse is my pillow
Teardrops fall like rain
Dripping down bloody pain
Dreams that are shattered
Body torn and battered
Paying for every sin
Forgetting what I sought to win
A walking corpse is what you see
All that is wicked; that is me

© Copyright 2006 Kira Aso - All Rights Reserved
lil cherry
since 2002-10-02
Posts 86
Ont, Can.
1 posted 2006-11-08 09:57 PM

there are times when people are making so much of an effort to make their poems rhyme that they lose the flow and emotion in their poems.  unfortunatly it would appear this is one of those times.  don't get me wrong i love the idea and i think the poem is great, but i think it could use some minor tweaking. great work.
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...
2 posted 2006-11-09 09:42 AM

Thankyou for being honest! (most people arent')
I found this in one of my old note books and just kinda flung it out. I think I'm hitting some sort of writer's block since nothing seems to be inspiring me these days. (Which is probably why this poem lacks just about everything)

If you have any suggestion's for this poem I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanx again!
~Kira

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
3 posted 2006-11-10 12:17 PM

this, not one of my favorites from you, it could have a better structure and the same all the way through. like if you want to have rhyme have it through the whole poem instead of some here and some there, but that is my only thoughts against the poem, the meaning although did hold a lot for me i could really feel it, hope to read more soon...
hunnie

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Lost Bliss

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary