navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » water lock box
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic water lock box Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
paleskingirl
since 2003-07-28
Posts 6

0 posted 2003-07-29 12:25 PM

the lonely barefoot whispers of june fail to hide the hungry matress meltdowns of march the overnight route i tripped over led me to the curiosity of the haunting hemisphere of your body outside your door the noisy history we confused with superstitious hesitation lies planted in another season of yesterday promises as you gradually lift your fist from the floor my heavy head views a rain without jeans and another simple saturday morning possession my greeting garden stubbornly steals a melancholy forecast before hospitality can drown under mosquitoes im healthy and awake now and ready to grow inside your smothering warmth we wont ignore the minute of familiar happenings whether you felt bad about or just too damn unsure the red scent we grown habit to is gone now and my soul cries for your time maybe i need your wise discomfort i have always wanted to fly you into a field of turtles we've never named ive imagined your toothbrush next to mine and offering a patience your lush mute lady thinks you not a thief and if a cold farewell ended long ago why do you still spend your dreams with me

© Copyright 2003 paleskingirl - All Rights Reserved
IndigoEve
since 2003-01-10
Posts 279
Etched in the illusion of time
1 posted 2003-07-29 04:30 PM

Hmm..interesting write..interesting write indeed. I like.

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.--"Romeo and Juliet"

Gabriel Frost
since 2002-08-15
Posts 216
Between midnight thoughts
2 posted 2003-07-29 05:08 PM

A very unique style here...something caught me. good read!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » water lock box

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary