navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #24 » Even the reborn fly
Open Poetry #24
Post A Reply Post New Topic Even the reborn fly Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Guardurthoughts
since 2001-10-16
Posts 66

0 posted 2003-01-22 11:27 PM

Vivacity draws the smile that whispers up her velvet lips.
Sweet and loud she screams as the silky wings of liberty sweeps her up into the pull of Euphoria. Death releases the grip from her soul and hovers above her in Animosity.
Time only a writen refelction of what is and what isnt, can not stop the rain of hope that showers upon her heart.
Holding on to the breath of today and smelling the promise of tommarow... the wings of a free angel once agian rest upon the clouds of existence.

~~~Gaurdurthoughts~~~

"the best and most beautiful things cannot be seen,or even touched. they must be felt with the heart"

[This message has been edited by Guardurthoughts (01-22-2003 11:35 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 Erica Grover - All Rights Reserved
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
1 posted 2003-01-23 04:28 AM

wow! powerful write!
regards2you
Member Elite
since 2002-10-01
Posts 3940
California
2 posted 2003-01-23 05:48 AM

Erica,

I can't remember having read you before this poem which is stunningly beautiful. I love the sentiments and could never have written them better or as well, myself. This is special.

This one I keep. Thank you, Enjoyed.

Pat

..without surrender, be on good terms with all persons..
        "Desiderata"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #24 » Even the reborn fly

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary