navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » frigid lyrics...
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic frigid lyrics... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
brezee
since 2003-06-02
Posts 140

0 posted 2003-09-03 07:37 PM

This is a new thing for me, it just kinda popped in my head...

Stuck with this arctic hostility
  with the icy words of this not so warm heart exposed to the tempo of yours beating warmly,
  finding it hard to relate; too hot, too cold, who cares now? the words are old,
  erase them, forget them, melt away the cold- hearted words, that i didnt even say....

~*~*brezee*~*~

© Copyright 2003 brezee - All Rights Reserved
Manth88
since 2003-06-15
Posts 45
IL, USA
1 posted 2003-09-03 10:15 PM

Hey gurl!! great write. Even though u know i didn't understand it but u know me i dont understand alot of things. Keep a writin, and helping me!!! LOL

!^*Manth88*^!

cuda04
since 2003-09-03
Posts 46
Wisconsin,USA
2 posted 2003-09-03 10:55 PM

I really enjoyed that..it was amazing for as short as it was, keep it up.

Always look forward, never look back, dreams are much more refreshing than regrets.

WinterWren
since 2002-12-01
Posts 1044
...Coming to
3 posted 2003-09-04 01:34 AM

Woah, don't think I've read your work before, but judging from this, it's nice to have you at Piptalk. Excellent write,it was very vivid.
I especially loved the lines, "who cares now? The words are old."
Once again, excellent write!

WinterWren
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » frigid lyrics...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary