navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » im sorry
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic im sorry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LOSTinTHISworld
since 2003-06-01
Posts 94
canada

0 posted 2003-06-05 10:05 PM

im sorry that i tried so hard
i put up such a fight
im sorry that i failed so much
in my pathetic life
im sorry you dont understand
whats going through my mind
im sorry that when i need to talk
you never have the time
im sorry that im giving up
theres no strength left in me
im sorry that you tried to help
but its time my sould is freed
im sorry i love you so much
and that you love me too
im sorry this will hurt you
which will make it hard to do
im sorry that its come to this
but i see no other way
im sorry if youll miss me
but im leaving you today

© Copyright 2003 becky dudley - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2003-06-05 10:13 PM

This is a really neat poem, flows very well. You express your feelings smoothly It sounds like you're going through a tough time...I hope things get easier soon. N if you were only writing from that perspective, you had me fooled! So yeah, great job
Luv, Liz xxx

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

chasing rain
since 2001-05-15
Posts 737
Canada
2 posted 2003-06-05 10:29 PM

LOSTinTHISworld-

Did you ever notice that people tend to apologize for their actions and not for their beliefs?

I liked the way you ended the poem by switching the format of your lines to seem more unpredictable. Neat. The way you also began your poem with your weaknesses and ended with a strong outcome was also very good.

In any case, I hope things get better for you. Being lost always means there's a possibility of being found. Keep up the writing!

-Leah

SarBear
since 2003-06-05
Posts 205
Massachusetts
3 posted 2003-06-05 11:49 PM

beautiful poem!!!!!  It really hit the spot and i can feel what you feel.  You may be lost-but theres always the other side of the rainbow-you will be found.
LOSTinTHISworld
since 2003-06-01
Posts 94
canada
4 posted 2003-06-06 06:36 PM

hey, thanx for all your replys...they were greatly appreciated. yes, this poem is about myself. i will probably end up leaving it in my suicide note.
blueyedlioness
since 2003-04-24
Posts 289
USA
5 posted 2003-06-07 12:32 PM

Welcome to Passions.

I loved your poem... you're a wonderful writer. And now that you're here... and we've seen how awesome you are, we really don't want you to leave.

I know how you feel... I've been there... on the edge of just jumping off and leaving everything that's slowly killing me behind. But girl, you have to remember that it will get better. It did for me... and even though I know it doesn't seem like it, you just have to keep believing. No matter how bad it is.

This is a wonderful place if you need friends... support... just people to talk to. There are so many caring people here.

And I, for one, am right here for you if you need to talk.

Hope things start going better for you.

-Lioness

e-mail: notanothertrend@yahoo.com
AIM: ahiddensong
YIM: shuriryuprincess

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » im sorry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary