navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » A Walk in Heaven
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Walk in Heaven Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
*Belabebeautiful*
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-03
Posts 696
washington, USA

0 posted 2003-07-10 11:19 PM

A love poem...My favorite...sigh...I'm back to writing these yay!! All becuase of the stupid wonderful boy..sigh..I've been doing that a lot lately..heh..if only he would stop being such a guy and get over himself sheesh!! Anyways here's the latest what do you think?

I'm soaring above the clouds
Enchanted by your eyes
loving every part of you
Body heat on the rise
watching the sunrise
In the middle of the night
As you gaze into my soul
My whole body feels light
Slipping away to paradise
with me in your arms
Floating down a peaceful river
enchanted by you charms
walking on the clouds
The bliss you make me feel
Takes me like a ragging wind
So intense it can't be real
My feet are on the ground
But my heart is high above
Floating like an angel
Could it be that heaven is love?

The problem with resisting temptation is you never know if you'll get the chance again
~Bella~

© Copyright 2003 Bella - All Rights Reserved
dertah
since 2003-06-18
Posts 584

1 posted 2003-07-11 12:01 PM

very nice work.  but from the note above, are you really sincere about love?
Kaydo
since 2003-06-02
Posts 17
Washington, USA
2 posted 2003-07-11 12:54 PM

YAY!!! ITS A SAPPY LOVE POEM!!  Its soo good your back to these!  I'm so happy that you found someone that makes you so happy, you deserve it!  I don't know though, I liked the poem but I don't think it was one of your best pieces.  It was good but I've read better from your work.  But I still enjoyed, (the whole me being in love thing and being able to relate to it).  Keep writing Pookie!!!   Your adorable Honeybear!

Work like you don't need the moeny, dance like no one is watching, Sing like your all alone, and love like you've never been hurt.

Song_for_Serenity
since 2003-05-28
Posts 97
USA
3 posted 2003-07-11 01:25 AM

Yay! Isn't love great? Awesome poem. Great flow, as always. I'm glad that you're getting into these. They're tons of fun to read. Anyhoo, have a spiffy day!

~Angela
"Anything less than mad, passionate love is wasting your time...Life has too many mediocre things in it, love shouldn't be one of them..."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » A Walk in Heaven

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary