navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Nightmares
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Nightmares Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
teenpoet
since 2001-10-17
Posts 280
Michigan

0 posted 2003-04-29 12:10 PM

Silence in a dream
screams in the darkness
claws tearing through skin
the steady drip of blood
anguish welling throughout
nightmares rampant in a stilled world
my world

© Copyright 2003 Alicia Adams - All Rights Reserved
BrokenAngel
since 2002-01-06
Posts 141
Puryear, TN, USA
1 posted 2003-04-29 02:42 PM

Short but to the point.  No useless description, just right down to the main topic.  Very nicely done.  Your a wonderful writer and from just the two I've read of yours I see that you put your feelings into your work very well.  Keep it up!!  And remember, a nightmare is just a bad dream and all dreams must come to an end.  Sooner or later yours will end to.  Hang in there!!!

Read my work and read my thoughts
I'll go back into the night now
---Night Angel

sing'n fool
since 2003-04-17
Posts 82
Morris, Il
2 posted 2003-04-29 03:53 PM

Same as above...short but powerful.  Very good stuff here. Very vivid...I seem to find your world a bit scary Keep up the good work!

Sing'n Fool

Be yourself.  Say what you feel.  Nothing is wrong. To your own self be real!!

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
3 posted 2003-04-29 07:14 PM

did you know that the average dream only last about 10 seconds, it just plays back slowere when you remember it in the morning... 10 second, about how long it took to read your nightmare...nice and accurate...good stuff.

Jeremy

Be it in the truest form, or a desperate lack thereof, fail not to understand that the inspiration is love.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Nightmares

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary