navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » #5 Liar.....
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic #5 Liar..... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A.L
since 2003-03-15
Posts 131

0 posted 2003-04-08 11:49 PM

As hard as it is to do, I wish I didn't care,I wish I wouldnt look back at you when I catch you in a stare,
My nights are lonely, my days are so long, I wish you weren't so blind to see where exactly you went wrong,
You don't need to bother, I don't need to care, your apologies are out the door and you'll soon be meeting them there,
Tell me how it is that you can sleep in the night, without thinking you lost the only good thing in your life...?

You took me for granted and used up my time, Searching for the excuse your never gonna find,
Don't try to make it better, Please just let me be, I finally realized that trying to change you, only changed me,
I don't wanna hear your lines, I've heard them all before, They're all a part of your little game that kept me latched on asking for more,
Ignoring the voice in my head, the honest voice inside, telling me things that were true, the things you'd probably hide...

Always think your better, hating what everyone else does, Always feeling sorry for yourself, you have no reason to be put above,
Your no better than the lies you speak or any of the pain I've felt, and you think your love less, I think you hate yourself,
There's no one to blame here except for you, Don't sit there and tell me you can't explain the things you do,
Don't tell me the same words that you used to get to her, I'm not as naieve and I'll get to you first...

Can't you see that you lie to yourself, you hate the person you've become, Allowing the words I speak to seep deeper...the truth is hard to hide from,
Holding onto your lies, that's the only truth you live behind, Ignorant to the person, I hope you'll never find,
You don't deserve any more than who you are, You've had too many second chances, any hope left has drifted too far...

Hold tight to your lies, it's all you have left, You lost me, the only good you should have kept,
You turned your back and walked away from everything you know, Start counting all your regrets, because your left here all alone...
- Ali -

© Copyright 2003 Alison - All Rights Reserved
IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
1 posted 2003-04-09 12:23 PM

Wow, alot of passion there. I can just feel the anger and the emotion. U wanna get him or shud I, lollz
A.L
since 2003-03-15
Posts 131

2 posted 2003-04-09 12:29 PM

LOL thanks...we both can switch off ever other hit! thanks for readin

-Ali-

SixtiesChick03
since 2003-03-27
Posts 49
NV
3 posted 2003-04-09 05:34 PM

This is the by far the best poem i have read yet...keep up the great work. Cant wait to read more of your writings.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » #5 Liar.....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary