navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Sadness...Hope...Passion...Love..Determination
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sadness...Hope...Passion...Love..Determination Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
cjbuckys
since 2003-02-27
Posts 8

0 posted 2003-04-01 07:01 PM

If there was a reason,
Id tell the reason to you, ten times three, to show a feeling to show an expression,
melted into pots of bitter bronze, my life is lost, yet so simple, so confusing yet so little, There is nothing for me to speak, nothing for me to see, nothing for me to hear, there is nothing... I feel like....  I feel that....  I feel when...
There is no point in talking, there is no point in waiting, you cannot waste your time, you can’t waste your rhyme, my rhythm is wrong, my life isn’t ready to shine, you lost it all...  Nothing last forever, there’s no such thing as perfection there’s no such wishful luck or dreams come true... this is my life, this is my time,
Tell me you understand, tell me that there’s reason, tell me that there’s a reason, a time for me to shine, what is my plan and what is my vision.
Death comes so slowly yet my life runs so rapidly, I lived the discomforted life, I lived the separating binds, my life was so meaningless, my mind was so useless, I need that extra edge,
Finally on this final note, all I really want form this, the first time, I could feel, the first time I could smile, the first time I could shine, I want my life to halt in time, I want to move so slowly, I want to death to be miles away.  
Can it be true, to see you smile, to see you look at me, to see you so close by...  One two three, please just take away my lies, take away my mind, take away my hate, take away all that was abusing my simple life and feel my heartbeat, the beats I’ve lived with, the beats ill be with forever.

© Copyright 2003 cjbuckys - All Rights Reserved
leighsa
since 2003-02-27
Posts 74
Oregon, United States Of America
1 posted 2003-04-01 08:51 PM

This is a good write, i hope to hear more from you...
ashgiel

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Sadness...Hope...Passion...Love..Determination

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary