navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » ?¿WHY¿?She was perfect!
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic ?¿WHY¿?She was perfect! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Chloey
since 2002-09-29
Posts 74
in a silver mustang convertible

0 posted 2003-02-26 10:56 AM

Why would she do that to her body, she thinks she's fat! Because a few really mean people say something rude! I made a big mistake and now blame myself! I told her what they were
sayin and she busted up! Ever since she has been stickin her finger down her throat!

At a point it was so bad she didnt even have to stick her finger down her throat, we'd be eatin lunch and she'd run to the bathroom! I cried every night as i lay there tryin to go to bed!

I feel better about it now I have talked to her and cried with her and she is gettin help and eatin again! She's had one time where she was called a name and did it! But this problem has ceased! She is a great person! Im so happy she got help!

If you don't like the way I am.....screw you!

© Copyright 2003 Chloey Jane - All Rights Reserved
Chloey
since 2002-09-29
Posts 74
in a silver mustang convertible
1 posted 2003-02-26 10:57 AM

This is a very true story about one of my very best friends! It may not be poetry! But it is the feelings that came out!

*$*Chloey*$*

If you don't like the way I am.....screw you!

Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
2 posted 2003-02-26 12:15 PM

Wow, this was very sad and heartfelt, I can tell. It was good, thanks for the read, now i can go about my day appreciating ! ( does that sound weird or what ) Thanks for the read mandi.

Ri

Morning mist clings to my face, and my soul opens up to you......

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » ?¿WHY¿?She was perfect!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary