navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » live again
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic live again Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
wvplayernotreally
since 2002-11-06
Posts 215
yakima wa

0 posted 2003-02-21 01:15 AM

I wanna yell
i want just to cry
but i can't let it out!
how dare you ask why!
I grit my teeth in anger
let it just be over
i can't deal with your drama
i can't deal with the lost
i want to run away from it all!
my face is hot with tears
why does it turn out like this in the end?
i always do something to make you mad
i am sorry, i am sorry
what am I supposed to say?
tell me what to say!
I am begging you
i want to make this right!
i am tired of the hurt and pain
i am tired of the sleepless nights
let me let go of you
let me live again

" I think I got a tan from the light in which i was basking."

© Copyright 2003 Malloree - All Rights Reserved
SlowDrag
since 2002-01-10
Posts 53
Tx...need i say more
1 posted 2003-02-21 05:30 AM

very, very good. when i read poetry i try to think of them as songs (i'm a musician it's what i do) and a lot of them are hard to picture that way...but this would make a great song...applause...i like it (*notes...nice relient - k there too...my style choice of music just fyi)
NSnaomian
since 2002-07-22
Posts 232
In my troll closet I be
2 posted 2003-02-22 12:33 PM

I think this is ok, but definitely something I see that needs work. Right now, to me, it stands as a rant/vent and with those sorts of writings you can develope them and put better more explicit feeling into them.
Overall, its a keeper...I would love to see what you come up with if you take the opportunity to elaborate some.
Laura

"All that I desire to point out is the general principle that Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life."
-Oscar Wilde

*Belabebeautiful*
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-03
Posts 696
washington, USA
3 posted 2003-02-23 01:43 AM

I think that you have a nicely written piece here, It exspresses your anger and frustration very well! Good job! I would say though that it could use a tad more work, with a couple refienments this would be not just a good piece it would be a great piece! Overall I like the thought and the feelings that it provokes, enjoyable read!
~Live and Laugh~

People always ask me why I don't look toward my future I tell them to many interesting things are happening today.
~Bella~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » live again

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary