navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Why us??
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why us?? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Crystal Rohlandt
since 2003-07-07
Posts 6
Cape Town, South Africa

0 posted 2003-07-07 08:55 AM

In less than an hour our whole family fell apart,
and all we are left with is pieces of our broken hearts.
Will the pain ever leave, or was it brought to us to stay? For those that have hurt us, we have chosen to rather turn away.

Our family wasn't perfect, the anger used to toss and turn,but no family in the world deserves the pain we have not come to earn.

I'm wishing for the courage to keep us strong and help try and mend, but yet we the ones who did nothing wrong, are destroyed worse at the end.

This is a simple question, do we really deserve all this pain? Is there a better future for us, a chance of happiness again?

We want to try to be tough, keeping in mind together we must be strong,but please tell me why is it so difficult? Is it because we did nothing wrong...

© Copyright 2003 Crystal Rohlandt - All Rights Reserved
spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
1 posted 2003-07-07 10:50 AM

i really like this alot i dont think you did anything to bring this pain on your self. im right there with you. continue to stay strong. it helps even if it dosent seem to. and dont be afraid to ask for help.

"i am in troble but no one knows it if you can figure out my messages then help me.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath "

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Why us??

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary