navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Poetic Freestyle (Unhappy)
Open Poetry #21
Post A Reply Post New Topic Poetic Freestyle (Unhappy) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Street Poet
since 2002-07-07
Posts 82

0 posted 2002-07-20 04:24 PM

Living in a world full of pain I begin to daydream about my mental schemes to be happy

Unhappy is the word that decribes me now as I frown because I see a girl that I wanna be down with but she ain't tryin to hear it

Walking with a shattered spirit I look to the sky and ask why am I so unhappy

My world full of pain has caused me to shy away from things that have to do with me tryin to better myself

Meanwhile my internal health slowly decomposes as struggle to find happiness

On the flesh Iam smiling but inside I am dying with a small chance of reviving whats left of a human soul

I am always going to feel this way until I grow old or I find happiness that reshape a spirit with a new mold

So until then I'll still be the cold street poet who flows about life and writes deep poems with words sharp enough to cut you with a knife.

Oh yeah, Have a nice life

© Copyright 2002 Street Poet - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2002-07-20 04:49 PM

definitely a strong expression of pain here...
M

Street Poet
since 2002-07-07
Posts 82

2 posted 2002-07-21 11:35 PM

uppin
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Poetic Freestyle (Unhappy)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary