navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #15 » Thelma and Louise...Well, Sharon and Dawn :)
Open Poetry #15
Post A Reply Post New Topic Thelma and Louise...Well, Sharon and Dawn :) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada

0 posted 2001-08-23 12:01 PM

Thelma and Louise...
Well, Sharon and Dawn

As I’ve gone through life, I’ve had few friends.
Friends make mistakes, and then make amends.
If we’re smart in life then we choose,
Just one friend that we'll never lose.
A special friend who'll come when we call,
Right there to pick us up whenever we fall.
Never ever fear, Louise, on me depend…
I picked you now as my lifelong “best friend”.

Love,
Thelma
   x o

~*~ Dawn ~*~

Your stuck with me girl!  I want to thank you for  being my strength, laughter, advisor, well you know all that cool stuff that makes you a "best friend".I can't wait to see you, think...5 more sleeps and you're here, yipee!

music: "Friendship"
graphic: www.allwall.com size>

~*Homepage*~ http://www.mysteria-poetry.cityslide.com/contents/contents.cfm/722155

© Copyright 2001 Mysteria 1997 - All Rights Reserved
Flutterwings
since 2001-07-10
Posts 288
Maine
1 posted 2001-08-23 12:26 PM

Well Sharon ...    I'm jealous.. sure wish I could join you two... and make it a three-some... Oh! well... I sure wish you both enjoy your visit and I know you both will.

Dawn is going to be beaming from her head to her toes... she will be meeting the man of her dreams... ... Sharon, you are one good freind and it's a pleasure to have you in my life. A great dedication to two wonderful friends..   Maggie

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2001-08-23 01:06 AM

Oh Maggie, you are a friend of my heart too, but I have to have a "best friend" on earth, as I lost one to heaven!  You are included in my small circle of wonderful friends, and I love you to bits!  We are going to have a blast, and think about it, me Cupid!  How cool is that?  Thank you for your cute comment.  Look out when she comes back she will write her buns off!  

~*Homepage*~ http://www.mysteria-poetry.cityslide.com/contents/contents.cfm/722155

Martha Cowan
since 2001-03-08
Posts 240
Groves, Texas
3 posted 2001-08-23 07:07 AM

Oh Sharon!!!!!!!!!  This was absolutely precious...and I return all of these sentiments to you as well.  God has blessed my life so richly over the course of the past year ~ He led me into the path of my soulmate; and, He has given me the best friend I could have ever hoped or wished for in YOU.  Only FOUR more sleeps left now, and I shall be stepping off the plane in Vancouver with the HUGEST Texas smile on my face ever seen.  
Thank you for all of the wonderful things you do...and, for being...WONDERFUL YOU!
I love you muches of bunches...see you soon, girlfriend ... ~*~dawn~*~

AJ MacNeil
since 2001-05-02
Posts 40

4 posted 2001-08-23 07:53 AM

What nice sentiments ... sure I'm not going to be in the way ??? XO
Mysteria
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
5 posted 2001-08-23 12:35 PM

Ah get out of town Dawn! mush, gush, and Texas dodo to you too!  he he, look at Andy's comment - sure he will get in the way but we will work around it right?  Love ya!

Andy - We will work around and with you hon, don't you worry! (just kidding) can not wait to see you.

Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
6 posted 2001-08-23 04:20 PM

How sweet! Have a good time with your friend, Sharon!
Lady In White
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-12
Posts 2799
USA
7 posted 2001-08-23 04:34 PM

Thelma, Louise and Maggie May I tag along...

I love the idea...

your heart is showing....

Mysteria
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
8 posted 2001-08-23 05:14 PM

Elizabeth ~ thank you so much, and I know we will.

Lady in White ~ If only!  Boy would you be welcome don't ever think we don't have room in the car for YOU! Hugs.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #15 » Thelma and Louise...Well, Sharon and Dawn :)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary