navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Life's Secret
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Life's Secret Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain

0 posted 2002-08-02 04:48 PM

never judge for what you see
for there is always something else
hidden deep into my fragile soul
is a secret that no one knows

try as you might to find it out
life is not as kind as to let you
never shall you know what scares me
for you never took the time to ask

no one wants to take the minute
out of a thousand hours of bliss
so deep it shoves itself into my heart
no matter how hard I try to tell you

Better check that I'm about to upset and I'm glad now so you better step back I'm taking over so watch me shine-Joanna Pacitti/Watch Me Shine

© Copyright 2002 Riley Grant - All Rights Reserved
Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
1 posted 2002-08-02 04:53 PM

It's curious.. to speak with no words.. to look with pebbles.. and frustrating when no one seems to give a damn.. you described it pretty well.. 'it'.. haha

"if you know me so well then tell me which hand do I use?" Tori Amos

Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
2 posted 2002-08-02 06:10 PM

ah...but so true isn't it.well this really kind took some digging inside, its pretty deep if you read it a couple of times.and well i guess i just felt like i have something so deep down but no one even wants to try and get to know me so i just....ahhhh! no words to explain. hate it when that happens. but you get the point. thanks for replying!

~*Riley*~

Better check that I'm about to upset and I'm glad now so you better step back I'm taking over so watch me shine-Joanna Pacitti/Watch Me Shine

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Life's Secret

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary