navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Love You Always
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Love You Always Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ShortSexyAngelOnEarth
since 2001-12-24
Posts 36
im a louisiana cajun princess! lol

0 posted 2002-06-19 09:06 AM

i wrote this because i talked to an ex who had been there for me a lot, and i un-intentionally hurt him, because i was scared of what i felt for him, but when i ran into him, and we talked, he told me about his new gf, and i realized i'd really lost him. anyways, this is for him, though he will never know.

I Love You Always

I miss your touch,
I miss your kiss.
the way you held me,
the way we danced.
you were my strength,
I leaned on you,
you leaned on me.
I took you for granted,
I thought youd always be there.
but now your gone,
but Im glad your happy.
shes really lucky,
to have you in her life.
I hope your happy,
though it brings me pain.
Im sorry for my mistakes,
I let you believe I was strong,
I let you think I could handle
things on my own.
I wish I could change the past,
I wish I could go back,
I would make things different.
and would never break your heart.
I know I got what I deserve,
and you got what I should have given you.
I love you always.
please dont forget.

Maryn
* I'm A bOoTy ShAkIn * HeArT bReAkn * PrEtTy HoT * NeVa StOp * ShOrT sKiRt * LuV tA fLiRt * AnGeL bAbY * SpOiLeD mAyBe * PeRfEcT PrNcEs JuSt 4

© Copyright 2002 Maryn - All Rights Reserved
BrokenAngel
since 2002-01-06
Posts 141
Puryear, TN, USA
1 posted 2002-06-19 03:59 PM

Wow.  Thats all I can say.  This one really hit me.  I know how you feel.  But all you can do is learn from your mistakes and try not to make em again.  Wonderful work.  Really good piece to come back to.  Keep up the good work.

~*~*~Night Angel~*~*~

CwboyAtHeart
since 2001-04-14
Posts 541
Selah, WA, USA
2 posted 2002-06-19 06:02 PM

Hey Maryn.

This was well written, I liked it.  The emotion is definitely there.  Nice write and thanks for posting  

- Cody -

Note To Self:  If Pigs Can Fly, So Can I!!!

If someboy laughs at me, does that make me funny or just plain stupid?  

songsoftheaftermath
since 2002-06-19
Posts 84
a world of disarray
3 posted 2002-06-19 08:48 PM

you cant have your cake and eat it too all the time....good write.

could the darkness be my friend?

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
4 posted 2002-06-21 09:32 AM

Ooooohhhhh!! Ooohhh!!! This is me, right here, right now. I'm not sure if it's "love" persay, but I took a good guy for granted, and although I know he still likes me tremendously, I hurt him- and he's with someone new now, curse it all.
The worst part is it's my fault- you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

I feel your pain.

Why is it that we are at our most ingenius only when trying to destroy the things that keep us alive and thriving?

cutiepiesugarbabie
since 2002-06-07
Posts 110
A Cloud In the Sky
5 posted 2002-06-21 03:56 PM

(if this posts more then once...i'm sry i've been havin some internet trouble latley...last time i somehow posted the same msg like 5 times....oops)

Good Poem! Very heartfelt...i wonder tho...is it better to have loved n lost then never to have loved at all...very cliche...yet i still wonder...

cutiepiesugarbabie
since 2002-06-07
Posts 110
A Cloud In the Sky
6 posted 2002-06-21 03:56 PM

(if this posts more then once...i'm sry i've been havin some internet trouble latley...last time i somehow posted the same msg like 5 times....oops)

Good Poem! Very heartfelt...i wonder tho...is it better to have loved n lost then never to have loved at all...very cliche...yet i still wonder...

cutiepiesugarbabie
since 2002-06-07
Posts 110
A Cloud In the Sky
7 posted 2002-06-21 03:56 PM

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Love You Always

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary