navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Your Poison
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Your Poison Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Spine Grinder
since 2000-10-28
Posts 1127
Standing In Silence...

0 posted 2002-06-13 11:29 AM

You've infected me,
I'm slowly dying.
you poison is killing me,
I'm so helpless.
Only one cure,
but it won't be found in time.
No time left now,
what can i do?
i really dont know where 2 take this, any suggestions?

~¿Our lives are soap operas, no wonder so many people sit glued 2 the tv watching them.....¿~

© Copyright 2002 Staci Weidner - All Rights Reserved
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
1 posted 2002-06-13 01:35 PM

Sounds like the beginning of some awesome free verse or perhaps prose. Just give it time it'll evolve. Good start.

Jenn

Why is it that we are at our most ingenius only when trying to destroy the things that keep us alive and thriving?

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
2 posted 2002-06-13 09:44 PM

Maybe you could go further into how lost you feel.. or perhaps go into how you're looking for the words to express yourself but you can't find them and because of that you can't really find direction.. which circles back to being lost. Funny how that happens. So far it sounds good... just tuck it away somewhere for a while until something comes to you.. forced poems sound like crap.

[Jaime]

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'." Sylvia Plath

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Your Poison

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary