navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » happy
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic happy Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)

0 posted 2002-05-28 12:49 PM

hey.  i was reading all my posts over, and i realized they all pretty much had one thing in common: they're all way too depressing! so here is kind of a change for me..a happy post, yay!  i hope you like it, and be happy of course. -bergundy-

smile slowly
as you watch the sun rise
dance gracefully
in front of your bedroom mirror
write crazy love poems
about the person you think
is finally  "the one"
return hate's one fingered salute
and learn to laugh
instead of constantly crying
forget how to sigh
and stop letting your life pass you by
-bergundy-

maybe i'll catch fire, something nice to warm me. something pure to burn away the darkness, that hides inside my mind. -alkaline trio-

© Copyright 2002 bergundy - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-05-28 11:19 AM

You've created a wonderful image i liked this a lot!! Thanks for sharing and it was nice to see you post a happier poem!

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

Demonic Illusion
since 2002-02-07
Posts 50

2 posted 2002-05-28 01:21 PM

hows it goin? glad i read that i needed somethin happy today it was very good =o)

Demonic Illusions, Frostic Dragons, Bloody Tears From Me To You....all surround by a force of Untouchable Darkness

twitchy
since 2002-05-29
Posts 4

3 posted 2002-05-29 12:55 PM

another great poem by berg...i swear every one of yours i have ever had the pleasure of reading has been great...even if it was a pissed off at matt one. well..im talking to you right now so gnight. (naked smilies are the sh*t)

[This message has been edited by twitchy (05-29-2002 01:52 AM).]

Cinderelly
since 2001-12-31
Posts 189
NM, USA
4 posted 2002-06-02 02:19 AM

This is such a cool expressive poem!

Life is a moderately good play w/ a badly written thrid act. - Unknown

blakloks
since 2002-06-01
Posts 60

5 posted 2002-06-02 04:39 AM

hey this is cool!
i liked it! this totally uplifts the person reading it.
if only i could writie like this....

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
6 posted 2002-06-02 07:36 AM

Hmmm... happy is nice.
Not enough happiness on these pages, nice alternative.

Jenn

Why is it that we are at our most ingenius only when trying to destroy the things that keep us alive and thriving?

Xaphan
since 2002-05-29
Posts 22

7 posted 2002-06-03 02:41 PM

Yes, there is a more than a fair share of depressing posts here. I personally post towards the depressed side, because frankly, I'm not all that happy these days. Too many jerks in my life, and negligable hope LOL But your post is uplifting all the same.

If we live in darkness, without ever seeing light, the next time light comes around it will hurt our eyes. Keep it up

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » happy

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary