navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Piercings
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Piercings Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Impulse Pro
since 2002-03-22
Posts 25
Mass,USA

0 posted 2002-05-15 11:28 AM

Sitting in the chair
In for a scare

It's going through your ear
Your anticipation is fear

My eye's start to water
My body starts to totter

It really did not hurt
But know my body is alert

© Copyright 2002 Justin M - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-05-15 11:30 AM

I love piercings...i can completely relate to the feelings you described. Interesting piece

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2002-05-16 02:13 PM

Once, I got my navel pierced. I made my friend watch and see that they were doing it right and not using nasty instruments. I mean I saw them open the new needle, but I just couldn't bear to watch any of the rest of it. It did hurt, and it was sooooo sensitive even wearing a seat belt hurt for a long while. It took a lot of effort to keep clean and took forever to heal right. So all in all I said "oh well" and pulled it out 5 months later. I'm not all about the numerous holes in my body, but at least I can say I tried it at one time eh?

Interesting poem
Jenn

Why is it that we are at our most ingenius only when trying to destroy the things that keep us alive and thriving?

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
3 posted 2002-05-16 07:05 PM

I want to get my left nipple pierced. Perhaps my eyebrow as well. Wouldn't that be lovely? I'm still debating. Pain isn't really the issue. Call me masochistic.

I liked the poem. It was refreshing to read something like this.

Cheer up. It could be worse. You could be a lima bean. And I could be eating you.

punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
4 posted 2002-05-17 03:00 AM

haha i am the piercing queen here at pip my lip is pierced twice my ears are pierced and i am not even done!!i want more

i am me don't tell me different!!
JEFF IS ONE HOT STUD *RAWR*
i want him *DROOLZ*
dam hes hott!!!

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2002-05-23 10:25 AM

I def want my tongue..right now i have 2 holes in my left ear and 3 in my right..thats all i have right now and im def not done either

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2002-05-26 02:34 AM

I'm afraid of needles....
I've tried, and I'm still waiting, but eventually it'll happen.
ANyhow, nice poem of expression.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Somewhere out there a cow is laughing at you

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
7 posted 2002-05-26 02:47 AM

piercings are cool....I am more into tattoos though have 6 and am seriously not done. They are tooooooo awesome enjoyed the poem!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Piercings

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary