navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » T e e n a g e e m o t I o n s
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic T e e n a g e e m o t I o n s Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dunphy
since 2002-03-14
Posts 82
Massachusetts USA

0 posted 2002-03-18 01:57 PM

my soul is  back in tha darkness
can life it self be so harmless?
i seriously don't know why
i feel like i do wanna cry.
some day life will end
will enta armma-geddon.
my soul as it will go to hell
nobody will say but i can tell.
when it does please don't cry
words from my mouth are no lie.
all my life i'ev had more than one sorrow
maybe it wont, be till tha day of tomorrow.
only god can say but i tell you sumthin right now
i know i'm goin ta hell as i can tell.

© Copyright 2002 Kevin Reid - All Rights Reserved
LCBS
since 2001-11-29
Posts 532
Connecticut
1 posted 2002-03-18 02:04 PM

If this sounds to Christian like tell me...

As long as you are sincerely sorry for the sins that you have committed, then you will not go to hell.  ALthough some may not believe it, you know what you have done wrong, and you realize it, you are truly the best kind of person...

and your poem was great...

~Lisa

Dunphy
since 2002-03-14
Posts 82
Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2002-03-18 02:13 PM

no you wuzn't bein religios i am christain and catholic. thank you for replying to me. it wuzz nice of you you didn't have to but i want to thank you. i think you are a very kind hearted soul because god sent you here on earth. he gave earth a special gift and it's true. well i want to thank you again for replying to me it wuzz very thoughtful. i hope you will reply to my otha poems or to tha same ones.

love kevin reid
aka dunphy 18 m mass.

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
3 posted 2002-03-18 07:22 PM

I understand where you're coming from and I was raised Catholic (tho I consider myself to be Agnostic with some kind of views, it's like Euthatarian or something, I can say but can't spell). Anyways, good write and WELCOME TO PASSIONS!

Don't let your mind wander, it's much to small to be out by itself.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2002-03-19 01:18 PM

Teenage emotions are the strangest things, aren't they, Kevin - One day you're up and the next you're down... Just keep on writing... And everyone here will keep reading....
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
5 posted 2002-03-19 01:21 PM

hey hun great poem kinda disturbing with the going to hell part but i know it's just a poem. god work.
robin

i am me don't tell me different!!
JEFF IS ONE HOT STUD *RAWR*
i want him *DROOLZ*
dam hes hott!!!

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
6 posted 2002-03-19 02:01 PM

I know where you are. Wow that just described my entire life. Excellent write!

I am a rabid horse.

Dunphy
since 2002-03-14
Posts 82
Massachusetts USA
7 posted 2002-03-19 02:43 PM

allysa and lisa
i just wanna thank you for replyin to me that was thoughtful of you both. you didn't have to do that you know but i thank you very much. i will look at more of you comments when you reply to me and take my time to read them

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
8 posted 2002-03-19 06:49 PM

Really good job here I really hope you dont go to hell hun..doesnt seem like it'd be that great of a place to be for all eternity and if you do wanna cry...get the water works started because you'll feel so much betta after a nice long cry... Great job..keep em comin!

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)
9 posted 2002-03-20 12:13 PM

hey,
this was a pretty good post.  i can't really reply to it from a religious perspective, seeing how i wasn't raised with any religious influence at all, but as a fellow writer i would say it definetly has a lot of potential.  thanks for sharing this, it was a very good read.
-bergundy-

maybe i'll catch fire, something nice to warm me. something pure to burn away the darkness, that hides inside my mind. -alkaline trio-

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » T e e n a g e e m o t I o n s

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary