navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Pain
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Pain Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
dawn
since 2002-01-03
Posts 2

0 posted 2002-01-15 11:24 PM

My hearts in 2
Now I dont know what to do

I wish you could heal it back
But you cant do that

You weren't supposed to hurt me
So now I weap on my knees

I cried myself to sleep last night
Knowing this was the start of another fight

A fight that might not go by that fast
At the end of this fight I know I'll be in last

My feelings have all gone away
So now I wont have to feel all this pain

© Copyright 2002 dawn - All Rights Reserved
Mon Cherie
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-31
Posts 922
Land of Never-ending Summers
1 posted 2002-01-16 08:10 AM

Lover's fight... Yes, it is painful, but if it just a fight, it will be over soon, and you might find yourselves closer.

However, if you think your relationship is going to be over soon. It will be likely to hurt even more. Something that I hope you could get over soon, coz if it was not meant to be, it wasn't. Then you would eventually meet someone who is.

_,,,^.^,,,_
Florence

Kosetsu
since 2001-03-10
Posts 450
Alabama, USA
2 posted 2002-01-16 08:39 AM

I've been there before. As for the poem itself, it's good. Simple, but sometimes simple poems are the best.

-Adam

"I like pigs. Dogs look up at us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Winston Churchill

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
3 posted 2002-01-17 01:13 PM

Fighting's not fun... it's painful, I agree with you there.  But just think about the making up That's always the best part!

I enjoyed this, and I'm sorry that you're having a rough time with the relationship.  But if this happens often, maybe it's not meant to be.  A relationship should cause more happiness than pain.

*hugs*

--Marie

I wish your fingers could touch all I can't say... no should ever feel this alone.

TigerZ
since 2002-01-02
Posts 83
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2002-01-17 06:32 PM

=( I hate fights...theyre horrible...but sometimes ppl are closer after it...and the makeup parts always fun =)  I hope things turn out ok.

Nice poem

A life without loveā€¦is no life at all.

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2002-01-18 10:10 AM

In words short and few...FIGHTS SUCK! But fighting is healthy as long as its not a 24/7 kind of thing because if you didnt fight then you guys would be absolutely weirdo's and out of the norm! You fight because you love eachother and care...just remember that when things start to get shaky...you wouldnt fight with eachother if you didnt care

yOu GeT wAt u PaId 4 bUt i JuS hAd nO..iNtEnTion oF liVin tHis waY --Counting crows

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Pain

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary