navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » No Friend
Dark Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic No Friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
IFeltPain
since 2003-04-28
Posts 5
NC

0 posted 2003-04-29 02:26 PM

I thought we could be friends, now it all depends.. You shot away at my heart, but this is not the start. We would aways be together in the end, I was wrong this is the end... And guess what? Your not here, your not anywhere..

Its like its a reply in my mind, wish it would stop just for these times. I hate it so bad, I try to block it out, but it seems to come back around and now I black it out.

Blank images of fighting, running, terrifing things that go on in my head... This is all going to happen until im dead. Crying, its silent.. Its time I turn to violents.

I sit in the dark, waiting for this to stop. I can't close my eyes. My memorys stay right on top.. One day its all just going to drop, I hate this feeling. When is it going to stop?

Its you again that has ruin everything for me, my life, my mind, and the way I think. All I can do is sit here and blink.. Can't close my eyes, Can't close my eyes, Can't close my eyes. Even if I try... No need to cry, someday me and you. Were both going to fly.. No one can ever help me heal these pains I feel, not even you, not even if your real.. Because your not real, you were never there.. How could you be? My life is not even free..
I now have no friends, because if I did, it would all turn to a big end. Violents has entered my life, I can't stop it. Still I strife... Im done out of this world, can't put up with the pain and missory.

No Friend can fit into my inventory...

© Copyright 2003 IFeltPain - All Rights Reserved
Brad Majors
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-04-03
Posts 2647
Georgia
1 posted 2003-04-29 02:54 PM

The hardest pain one can feel is when they feel they have no friends!
peaceful_dreamer
since 2003-04-25
Posts 159
SoMeWhErE oVeR tHe RaInBoW
2 posted 2003-05-02 04:32 PM

i feel like i'm loosing my bestest friend right now, and these words just totally describe it. Great work! i look forward to reading more of your work!

there are 2 ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it. -unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » No Friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary