navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » It all started with a poem.....(repost-for new issues)
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic It all started with a poem.....(repost-for new issues) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada

0 posted 2001-04-16 05:40 PM

i posted this a while ago.....about anger here.
I luv you guys all....u all rock! (smiles) but im really sad when i hear and read sadness and anger. Im actually horribly disappointed. I take no sided because its not my place.

what is happening here?
i see anger, bitterness
and lots of computer tears
how could this pleasent place
carry such great hatred?
I cam here for a refuge, but all
I am finding here, is another war
i do not want to be a part
wether it be foe or friend

I fear that I have missed much
while being away from this dear
place, what is happening here?
do tell me. do not tell me gossip
tell me the truth, for I would
not like to leave this refuge from
the world

Regina
if u have any problems or want me to bug off email me or tell me....in your replies.

a small cut is only the beggining of a life in pain

© Copyright 2001 Regina Levy - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2001-04-16 06:33 PM

There's problems? In what thread? where?
I know a lot of people have been posting poems about some serious  topics and sad topics lately, but that has always existed.
Any hatred and the like.....all I can think about is the Mike Sacks and that was only one guy.....
so where's the problem?

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
2 posted 2001-04-16 07:55 PM

i read a thread...and was disapponted.
all i know is its really sad.

Regina

a small cut is only the beggining of a life in pain

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
3 posted 2001-04-16 08:06 PM

This is a very good poem, but where's the arguments?  I haven't seen any.  I know what you mean about the fighting.  I hate it too.. especially in such an awesome place as PIP.
Nice poem.  I enjoyed the read  

--Marie

subconsciously, i think i can eat so much to make my stomach hurt, instead of my heart.

Linc
since 2001-03-07
Posts 552
The Backstreet Boy
4 posted 2001-04-16 09:02 PM

Hey,

I try to reply to everyones work and from what I see the main topics of most teen poets here are about love or pain. I have noticed that the major topic is love or maybe I just don't really remember the painful poems. I am not seeing to much hatred or any at all. Or maybe my def. if different from yours but the poem was nice never the less.

-- Linc

"Once you reach your original goal it seems that the journey was your real accomplishment."

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2001-05-10 06:58 PM

Hey Ina, if you haven't noticed, the members of this forum are actually more tightly knit more now than ever before.  Goto the chat rooms in the discussion forums and see how each and everyone is getting to know each other.  

"So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this give life to thee."  W.S.

Heavens Tears
since 2001-03-15
Posts 677

6 posted 2001-05-10 07:16 PM

I am definitly not trying to make you feel bad about this post, but I must agree with everyone else.  Most of my poems are about my pain, and so are a lot of others, but I have not seen any that have caused any major controversy here.  Just tell us why you see this.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » It all started with a poem.....(repost-for new issues)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary