navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Hear My Call
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hear My Call Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada

0 posted 2000-12-27 09:45 PM

Hear My Call

Listen to the softness
as I whisper you name
upon the wind blowing
I hope you Hear My Call

Listen closely to words
written from loving heart
set on a screen for you
that you may Hear My Call

Listen for my heart beat
will you match my rhythm
can you not see the love
sent that you Hear My Call

Listen to blowing wind
sending you my passion
asking you to accept
my love and Hear My Call

I sigh for want of you
as we touch so briefly
if only in spirit
please, dear one, Hear My Call

Karen TorbiakĀ©

Love I leave with you my friend whether it be in your life or of yet the essense of your dreams. http://path2riches.com

© Copyright 2000 Karen Torbiak - All Rights Reserved
Lady Lightning
since 2000-12-04
Posts 422
Kentucky
1 posted 2000-12-27 11:59 PM

Karen, this is sooo good...How often the call isn't heard...Hope yours is heard soon if you are indeed calling to someone special..I .liked this much...     ~LL~

The way to love anything is to realize it might be lost. author unknown

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2000-12-28 06:35 AM

I know those feelings, very good Karen..
I wanted to tell you, this morning I noticed your poem again "I Would If I Could"..and then  realized I wrote If I Could...I guess between your wonderful thoughts invading my brain and Barbra Striesands song on her Xmas album I was listening to..they combined into a thought pattern that I wrote. I am going back to say you inspired me..on it so as not to cause any confusion...I did the same thing on my "Soft Touch Reigning Inspiration" on another site yesterday..one of my friends below me wrote one titled "Soft Touch"..and I hadn't noticed...different  style poems  but still..my mind  is cloudy lately...sorry, huggzz

~Wynter

"The worst prison would be a closed heart".
...Pope John Paul II

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2000-12-28 08:37 AM

Nicely done, Startime... Hear your call indeed.... Sometimes we've just got to turn up the volume, though, ya know???...
Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada
4 posted 2000-12-28 09:31 PM

Lady Lightning
Still looking for someone to answer my call. This one sorta wrote itself. *sigh* with my always wanting to write of love things like this just slip out. Thanks, dear one, I am so glad you liked it. Much love to you from me.

nakdthoughts
*giggling* you have really complimented me by writing with close to the same title. I know that many times I am inspired by words of wonderful poets. Thank you so very much. Much love to you from me.

Nan
I would really want a man who had the strength to make a move on me rather than my having to shout after him. *sigh* maybe he will hear the call. One never knows. Thanks so much for reading. Much love to you from me.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Hear My Call

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary