navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » I Will
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Will Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada

0 posted 2000-12-22 06:25 PM

I Will Let You

I
will
let you
into my heart
where I will hold
you close with warmth
I will let you open the doors kept firmly closed and locked
I will share the love I have for HIM who dwells on high
I will give the gift of who I am deep within my soul
I will share with you light and love and laughter
I will walk the forest and listen to the brook
I will share the world  and hear The Word
I will gaze into the night skie at great HIS love
I will sigh at the beauties as I see the wonders given
I will give thanks for all that HE has bless me with in life
I will pray that you receive the blessings HE would give to you
come share my heart
giving all my love
with open arms
hold you
will
I

Karen TorbiakĀ©

Love I leave with you my friend whether it be in your life or of yet the essense of your dreams. http://path2riches.com

© Copyright 2000 Karen Torbiak - All Rights Reserved
maxtec1
since 2000-12-09
Posts 577
Garland, Tx
1 posted 2000-12-22 06:32 PM

WOW TOOOOOO COOOOOOOL BRAVO!!!!!! Loved it.
Love and light,
Richard

jwesley
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-04-30
Posts 7563
Spring, Texas
2 posted 2000-12-22 06:33 PM

This was beautiful my friend, to see, of course, and to read, but particularly the heart I saw between the lines.

jwesley

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
3 posted 2000-12-22 06:34 PM

Karen,
Stellar astral light
for He that keeps you day and night.
Well done
Kethry

Religion is for people frightened about going to hell - Spirituality is for people who have been there. Anon.

John R
since 2000-12-14
Posts 141
Toledo OH
4 posted 2000-12-22 06:49 PM

Very creative Karen and the words pure beauty.

If a dream touches us, it exists to us as anything else that touches us.
John

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
5 posted 2000-12-22 07:01 PM

absolutely fantastic, Karen!!! WOW! How I admire someone who puts so much effort and beauty into her creations....this is special!!!  
Mark Bohannan
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-21
Posts 7269
In the winds of Cherokee song
6 posted 2000-12-22 07:16 PM

Very beautiful poem Karen and of course I love the poem format into a picture as well.  You weren't around when I once challenged the poets to do the same but let me tell you...you would have earned a gold medal.  The poem and the sentiment were not lost though as the message of love and the reason for the holiday itself were very evident and for that I applaud you.  Your time and effort to show all the aspects of the poem and then wrap it in your design are very well received.  Happy Holidays to you.

A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.
author unknown

Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada
7 posted 2000-12-22 09:40 PM

Richard
Thank you, sweet man, I am so very glad you like this one. Much love and Christmas hugs to you from me.

jwestly
*sigh* I am so glad you could see between the words and lines. Thank you for being you. Much love and Big Christmas hugs to you from me.

kethry
Thank you, dear one. You have a glorious heart. Much love and Christmas hugs from me to you.

John
Thanks so much, sweet friend. Much love and Christmas hugs to you from me.

Mr. Balladeer
I am so glad I can impress one of your talents. Seems your special kind of spirit is given to all and it is indeed beautiful to behold. Much love and Christmas hugs to you from me.

Mark
*sigh* I am very pleased that you liked my efforts at shapes. I have done a couple and find them interesting to do. I put my heart into everything I write so I am very glad that you were able to see that. *sigh* you always leave me feeling so soft after your comments. Thank you, sweet man. Much love and Christmas hugs from me to you.

Love I leave with you my friend whether it be in your life or of yet the essense of your dreams. http://path2riches.com

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
8 posted 2000-12-22 10:14 PM

StarTime~
How fitting the format to both your posting ID and the season.

Your thoughts rest easy on the heart.
Bless you through this Holy-Day of seasons.
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

ethome
Member Patricius
since 2000-05-14
Posts 11858
New Brunswick Canada
9 posted 2000-12-22 10:27 PM

Very well done Karen! I love the format and the thoughts within.....wonderful experiment in style....a real sign of a creative person...........   ethome
Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada
10 posted 2000-12-23 10:16 AM

Marge
Thank you so very much. This was a work of soft love which surprised me with the way it came out. Much love and Christmas hugs to you from me.

Eric
Sweet friend, your comments are always held so dear to me. It is thanks to you that I have tried so many styles*giggling* though I can't seem to get away from my topic being love. I remember well you letters telling me how to explore writing and I think of you each time I try something new. I adore you, dearest man. Much love and Christmas hugs from my heart to your heart.

wayoutwalt
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 4870
TEXAS (it's all big)
11 posted 2000-12-23 10:32 AM

startime...so glad i came in too see this beautiful picture painted
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » I Will

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary