navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Broken Heart (title suggestion appreciated!)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Broken Heart (title suggestion appreciated!) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenabou
since 2000-06-13
Posts 215
Oklahoma/Nova Scotia Canada/USA

0 posted 2000-07-22 10:04 AM

Watching you around her
seeing the sheer joy she brings to you
makes me ill
it suffocates me with nausea.
Listening to you tallk about her
and how much you lover her
is like a thousand knieves
harpooning into my heart
and shreding it into micrscopic pieces
But what do you care?
you never cared, it was only an act
and you played the award winning role
You made me believe i was something
you made me think i was important to you
i thought you loved me
But all these dreams and fanatsies were like a mirror
A mirror that you took upon your self to shatter

now you have her
she has you
  and i have nothign but a broken heart< !signature-->

The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you.  Smile and it smiles, too
Be kind,for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle

[This message has been edited by Jenabou (edited 07-22-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jenna-Nicole Boutilier - All Rights Reserved
StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
1 posted 2000-07-22 01:50 PM

ok I have a few things to say here...1. this guy is just like every other guy looking to break a girl's heart. I know how you feel and can't tell you how sorry I am that your heart is so broken. 2. Your poem is wonderfully worded even on such a disheartening subject. 3. I've been in this exact situation, I found a way to stop hurting. I wouldn't say it is the right way, but I will say that I don't get hurt any more. I control the situation. I keep the guys falling for me, and when it comes to commiting, well I'm very very very skeptical. I have ensured that I will never get hurt again. I feel in love and got hurt, so now I'm never gonna get hurt again. But to you, I don't recommend this behavior. You  need to get rid of this guy! He has donr nothing but give you un-necessary heart ache and I'm sure tears to go with it. But you are stonger than that and you deserve better. If he is willing to give you up for her, then you need to be willing to give him up for yourself!! I know it hurts! remember, I've been there. But as I always say, "Time in it's own essence can heal even the deepest of wounds--icluding the heart. Scars will remain, yes I know, and that's just the way it is. But with time, you'll be able to love again and be happy yet again." Please just keep that in mind! well I've babbled for quite some time now...Keep your head up and if you ever need to talk my e-mail address is: StarPryncess17@hotmail.com. Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

p.s. No guy is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry!!!!

*~* I wIsH I wAs A LiTTlE gIrL aGaIn; SkInNeD kNeEs AnD bRuIsEd ElBoWs ArE eAsIeR tO hEaL tHaN a BrOkEn HeArT!*~*

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-07-22 02:01 PM

well what can i say...just that alot of guys are jerks...and this one guy is just a complete a$$hole...its wrong what they do to us girls...keep your head up...eventually you will find a good guy...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

Jenabou
since 2000-06-13
Posts 215
3 posted 2000-07-23 09:40 AM

thank you both so much for your wonderfull replies
you have helped by jsut tlaking about it!!
thanx again
~Jen~

The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you. Smile and it smiles, too

HerMelness
since 2000-07-12
Posts 37
Bridgewater, NS, Canada
4 posted 2000-07-23 11:49 AM

Jen... Damn girl.. It's so weird to see a poem from you on a website =) (Dont take this the wrong way anyone.. i know her in real life, instead of just cyberlife).. I like the poem, it reminds me of the ones I write. Theres nothing better than an entirely bitter poem. BUt hmm.. could I gues who this is about?! *widens eyes*
-MEL-

-Wherever you go, go with all your heart.-

Jenabou
since 2000-06-13
Posts 215
5 posted 2000-07-23 11:52 AM

hahahahaha mel sweet mel
im sure you already know who its about!!
but shhhhhhhh keep it on the DL!!!
yeah bitterness is my specialtee!
love ya!
~Jen~

The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you. Smile and it smiles, too

sherm
since 2000-07-21
Posts 94
Evansville,IN
6 posted 2000-07-23 12:35 PM

really good poem     that guy sounds like a jerk    i hope you have or will get over him  he doesnt sound like hes worth being sad over
Chel
since 2000-07-01
Posts 511
Baltimore, MD, USA
7 posted 2000-07-24 09:43 AM

Hey Jen, this an interesting poem.  I know the feeling and it isn't exactly where I would like to have my life right now.  I hope that everything goes well.  Keep your head up.  It well get better.

Chel

"True friends stab you in the front"
"Always do your best, you will always succeed"

mr0001
since 2000-06-09
Posts 39

8 posted 2000-07-25 08:38 PM

very good poem...i haven't been on in so long, so i am trying to respond to the stuff i've missed.  not all guys are like that..i've never met one who wasn't, but i'm sure they're not ALL like that.  
thebeautybrat
since 2000-03-30
Posts 114
Florida
9 posted 2000-07-25 08:43 PM

very good poem!! just like a guy to do that!! loved it!! lol

It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
10 posted 2007-12-03 08:28 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Broken Heart (title suggestion appreciated!)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary