navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Guess it's Time to Move on....
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Guess it's Time to Move on.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BABYFACE
since 2000-07-09
Posts 17
DALLAS,TX

0 posted 2000-07-11 09:17 PM

I HAVE FINALLY DEDCIDED TO MOVE ON.
IT WILL BE HARD, BUT I NEED TO LET YOU GO.
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND SOME ONE WHO WILL TREAT ME RIGHT,AND NOT CHEAT.
I FOUND SOMEONE JUST LIKE YOU DID I WILL FORGETT ABOUT WHAT WE HAD, JUST LIKE YOU DID.
BUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU STILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART, BUT NOW YOU NO LONGER HAVE MY HEART BECAUSE NOW THE OTHER PERSONE HAVES MY HEART JUST LIKE YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE HOLD YOUR.
I STILL LOVE YOU DON'T EVER FORGETT THAT BUT I CAN'T WASTE THE REST OF MY LIFE WATINF FOR YOU.

I LOVE YOU BUT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ME AS YOUR OTHER WOMEN.

DEDICATED TO MY FIRST TRUE LOVE DSR I LOVE YOU BABY

© Copyright 2000 SARAH PIERCE - All Rights Reserved
Kittie
since 2000-07-08
Posts 103

1 posted 2000-07-11 09:46 PM

It's good that you decided to move on, but remember, you don't have to grieve alone and you don't have to just give up on grieving.  It's a good follow up to the last poem, "Why" and I like this one too.
Kittie

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2000-07-12 06:38 AM

Moving on can be a difficult decision, but you sound like you're ready for that.   It's nice to know that you'll have a little memory in your heart, but room for so many more adventures to come!

Best wishes,
/Kit

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-07-12 02:43 PM

letting go of someone is hard...mt first love was a guy i thought i was able to trust...until he showed me different...dont live in the past...im glad to here that you found someone new and you are moving on with your life...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

Martini
since 2000-07-11
Posts 308
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2000-07-12 03:13 PM

moving on is so hard... I know, I'm trying to do it right now.  but it is a necessary process.
don't ever forget what you and your first love had, for it should be a memory that stays in your heart forever, so that when you meet someone new, you will never settle for anything less than what you had before, you should always strive for more!!

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
5 posted 2007-12-01 11:01 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Guess it's Time to Move on....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary