navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Have You
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Have You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Chel
since 2000-07-01
Posts 511
Baltimore, MD, USA

0 posted 2000-07-09 07:17 AM

I sit to hear you
I know I have you
I know you are my best friend
I talk to you about everything
I know I have you

I love you
I know you love me too
I have you
I think about you always
I have you

You know how I feel
You are always there
I have your love
You have mine
I have you

~Dedicated to that certain someone.  He knows who he is.  I hope that you all like this poem as much as I did writing it.~ Luv always, Chel

"True friends stab you in the front"
"Always do your best, you will always succeed"

© Copyright 2000 Michelle Y. Plocinik - All Rights Reserved
Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
1 posted 2000-07-09 08:39 AM

Chel...ya know what?  I honestly don't remember the last time I honestly enjoyed writing a poem...probably sometime last year.
I'm not even sure why I write anymore.  Maybe because it's just about the only thing I really might be good at... it seems like I force myself to sometimes, just for the sake of writing...I love the art so much.  I'm so glad to hear of your happiness...please keep that alive...and keep the words comin'.  I always look for 'um.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
2 posted 2000-07-09 10:14 AM

It means alot to have that certain someone in your life. Because you know that even when things aren't as great as they could be, they'll still be there. And, of course, love is the force that gives us all something to live for, and it's alwayz nice to have that.

Thomas

Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
3 posted 2000-07-09 11:09 AM

I love your poem. I know that certain someone must feel lucky to have you. I hope you'll be seeing him soon.
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
4 posted 2007-12-01 10:46 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Have You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary