navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » This is for all of you
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic This is for all of you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US

0 posted 2000-07-08 04:03 AM

I just wanted to write something for all of you here to show my appreciation.  You will never understand how far I've come in my own problems, just by hearing all of your kind words, and beautiful poetry.  I hope you all like it.

Something new...

I've experienced something new today.
I made a discovery and I must say,
it amazes me.
I've never felt so good inside,
my feelings and emotions, I
don't have to hide.
I've showed you all the scars
from my once broken soul.
you've healed my spirit,
and challenged my mind.
My heart, and all that is within me
have I poored out to you.
You have filled my vessel
which once ran dry.
The bitter root within me,
has given place to a tree of life.
May you all recieve such a blessing,
for your works shall recieve such an end.

thank you

jacman

© Copyright 2000 Jason Allen Carmen - All Rights Reserved
TearsOfPearls
since 1999-09-23
Posts 322
Vereeniging, South-Africa
1 posted 2000-07-08 05:35 AM

This is a very nice and thoughtfull poem, and I am sure everybody in here will appreciate it a lot.  

We all are different from everybody else, we found a wonderful way to express ourselves,  to cope with what ever situation live throughs at us and how to handle it, we found a way to strengthen each other through our poetry, like you said in this wonderful poem.

I absolutely agree with you 100%, the poeple in here as helped me in ways they don't know, thanks for the wonderful poem.  

Waves...amazing hey? Wind blowing over smoothe ocean water creates shear. The longer the wind blows, and the futher the fetch, the more energy gets transferred from the wind to the water. What started off as a breeze 1 000km away, ends up as a glass-faced barrel at some far off beach.

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
2 posted 2000-07-08 05:51 AM

J...I was there when you started writing this poem..I'm glad to see you finished..especially the way you did.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Chel
since 2000-07-01
Posts 511
Baltimore, MD, USA
3 posted 2000-07-08 08:30 AM

I thought the poem was very well written.  I am glad that you wrote it, I don't think there was a better way of expressing the way you felt.  Keep up the good work.

Chel

"True friends stab you in the front"
"Always do your best, you will always succeed"

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2000-07-08 12:40 PM

This is a lovely tribute to all the wonderful poets at Passions who give us inspiration each day Jacman ... beautifully expressed, straight from the heart!

Best wishes,
/Kit

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
5 posted 2000-07-08 03:09 PM

Jay,
Glad you feel that way about the people in here. They have also awakened in me a side I let sit dormant. Thank you for pointing me in this direction, and for the friend that you have alwayz been.

Thomas A. Plemmons

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

6 posted 2000-07-08 10:16 PM

This is a beautiful dedication to Passions. I'm so glad that Passions means as much to you as it does to me. It's a wonderful place, and I can't imagine my life without it! (Maybe that's because I don't have a life, but anyway...   )

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief" -Shakespea

Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
7 posted 2000-07-09 01:38 AM

Keep up the good work Jacman.
I think the world needs more positive poems like yours.

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
8 posted 2007-12-01 10:46 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » This is for all of you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary