navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Never Must You Quit
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Never Must You Quit Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Miracle
since 2001-01-07
Posts 22

0 posted 2001-01-07 02:07 PM

There are many things you taught me but there's one I wont forget no matter what never must you quit.

You hurt my oh so badly and took away my flight.
But I promise this will stop. Remember you taught me how to fight.

You would push me down until I could no longer breath. And there you were laughing as I was begging on my knees.

You'll never know what you've done to me unless you hear my plea;
Make me strong dear Sir so you'll stop hurting me.

Yes, you taught me many things how to fear and be afraid. But there's one I wont forget and please remember too.

NEVER MUST YOU QUIT NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO TO YOU!!!!!

© Copyright 2001 Miracle - All Rights Reserved
Suga_Baby
since 2000-08-06
Posts 380
Maine, USA
1 posted 2001-01-07 02:13 PM

How strong and inspiring... nice work!  
IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

2 posted 2001-01-07 02:18 PM

Welcome to passions.
To me this is a sad poem.
"And there you were laughing as I was begging on my knees."
I hope you can you remove your self from the above situation.
Best Wishes,
Json

"Every body has their destiny...
I'LL CHOOSE MY OWN
~Hatebreed~

Author Unknown
since 2001-01-05
Posts 57
Linn MO USA
3 posted 2001-01-07 02:27 PM

deep, nice poem, deep thought in it very nice

*dont let life bring you down, dig thru the ditches and deck it in the face and reclaim your place*---Kyle Finn....2001

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2001-01-07 02:48 PM

Welcome to Passions
This sounds like it's a pretty bad situation but you seem to be seeing that it's making you stronger and it will stop.  Great job on your first post here!  I hope you like it here and stay a long time

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Miracle
since 2001-01-07
Posts 22

5 posted 2001-01-07 03:17 PM

Thank You suga_baby I appreciate what you wrote.

Isgone,
Yes, it is quite a sad poem as well as story and unfortunate for me I am unable to remove myself from this situation. Thank you non the less.

Unknown, Thank you for your thoughts on my poem.

lakewater,
Thank you for your welcome. And yes it is a bad situation but I am very slowly getting stronger so i believe. And believeing it will stop.....well lets just say hopeing

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
6 posted 2001-01-07 04:56 PM

You seem like a very strong person, you will pull through...  Very powerful peice here...  good work!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
7 posted 2001-01-07 06:10 PM

Welcome to Passions Miracle!

This is an intense first post ... very well expressed, with a feeling of inspirational strength to pull you through this, well done. I hope to read more of your poetry and your responses to our wonderful family of poets! (check your e-mail for a special message)

Best wishes,
/Kit

Miracle
since 2001-01-07
Posts 22

8 posted 2001-01-07 06:24 PM

Melster, thank you very much for what you wrote it was wonderful to hear that you thought that about my poem.

Kit, I would like to thank you soooooo much for the beautiful card you sent me and what you wrote to me it truly made me feel alot better about things.

Thank you all for everything you have said you are all very wonderful people and i am lucky to be able to share my poerty with you.

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
9 posted 2001-01-07 08:20 PM

This was good and hey, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? right!
Good luck.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
10 posted 2001-01-08 08:56 PM

first of all WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!!

I love you first post.  You have already given me a reason to look forwad to your new posts.  The message is so strongly placed.  This kind of poem is something we need more of here in passions

Thanks for sharing

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Poet on Acid
since 2001-01-07
Posts 325
Florida, USA
11 posted 2001-01-08 09:38 PM

again I use the word...wow, a very inspiring poem, it attracted me just cuz I like to be the rebel, but still great great poem.
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
12 posted 2001-01-11 10:17 PM

WELCOME TO PASSIONS! I hope that you really like it here just as much as the rest of us do. This was an excellent first post and i cant wait to see more from you. Welcome!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Never Must You Quit

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary