navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » even though you duped my i love you anyway ( help me i need to tell her i still love
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic even though you duped my i love you anyway ( help me i need to tell her i still love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
mikeykrazy
since 2000-12-20
Posts 37
U.S.A

0 posted 2001-01-03 02:37 AM

my exgirlfirend is on the phone and i still love her poest some ideas for me to let her know that i still do thanks

i'm talking to you now
even though you dumped last year
you keep asking me
"why i'm i so dear to you"

i think to my self
and jsut sit and say
"even though you duped my i love you anyway"

you tell me i frogive you
for what i'm not shure
i know that you are true

i look at pictures of you and me
all thous time i rember
that we were so happy

i want to turn back time
when we were still together
but all i can do is give you this rhyme
and hope for it to be better

you listen to me when i give this to you
all you say is that you like it
i'm not shure if you know that what i'm saying is true

all ican so is hope for you to rember thoes times
all those poems and all thoes rhymes
all thoes days all thoes times

thing happen in life that just need a poem. then ther poems just for the heack of it.

© Copyright 2001 Matt - All Rights Reserved
anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
1 posted 2001-01-03 03:47 AM

Mikey: Loves come, loves go. If you really want her that badly, just tell her straight out otherwise you will regret it.

~AF~

"Poetry is the language in which man explores his own amazement."
Christopher Fry

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
2 posted 2001-01-03 04:56 AM

Dear Mickey - Love is hard, I often think it is the hardest thing of life!  You are really tring hard to get this girls love again, you are trying soo hard...  All I can say at the moment is good luck and I hope you win her back...  talk to me on ICQ or email me and I will try to help you more...  it is hard in here - bit public if ya know what I mean!!  Good Luck!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

mikeykrazy
since 2000-12-20
Posts 37
U.S.A
3 posted 2001-01-03 01:28 PM

AF: thanks for that i'll take you advic thanks

MELZ: i do now think that love is the hardest thing in life. i'll talk to you

thing happen in life that just need a poem. then ther poems just for the heack of it.

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

4 posted 2001-01-03 03:28 PM

"all ican so is hope for you to rember thoes times
all those poems and all thoes rhymes
all thoes days all thoes times"

Love can be really complicated, and the only advice I can offer is to never hide anything from the one you love. I really like how you express yourself in this poem, especally in the quoted stanza. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck!

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
5 posted 2001-01-03 05:18 PM

Oh... I do know a guy like you, it's so rare to find a guy with a love so undying. This may sound cliche... but if you feel that way tell her, or "you'll regret it, maybe not now, but soon, and for the rest of your life..." hehehe good luck...
xoxo
Jenn

"A person can never get over a broken heart if they aren't willing to let go of all of the pieces."-- ??

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2001-01-03 07:44 PM

I been there dude and it's horrid......i hope things brighten up for you.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
7 posted 2001-01-03 08:00 PM

you can keep loving her, but if she wants to go, let her... don't hang on too much... how does the saying go? Read my poem entitled "Bird"... might help you a little bit... hope i helped

~*Rhonda

"I am Canadian" - Joe
If you set limitations upon yourself, it's no wonder you fall short of your dreams - Rhonda J. Adolph

DreamerGrl27
since 2000-10-29
Posts 142

8 posted 2001-01-03 09:10 PM

I think that if you really love her, you just have to tell her to her face. Just say "I love you" and see what happens. Love is so hard, especially in these kinds of situations...I really dont know what else to say. If she doesnt feel the same way about you anymore, that you cant really do anything. You cant make someone love you, no matter how badly you want them too, because I have been there. If you want to talk you can email me...I hope everything works out okay.
jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
9 posted 2001-01-03 10:35 PM

brighten up
keep searching for someone else
dont get shadowed by her actions
best wishes

~JDR

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." -Oscar Wilde

IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

10 posted 2001-01-04 12:43 PM

Great poem MickeyC.  If you want advise, I will tell you one thing from personal experience.  Regret hurts far more than rejection.  I say if you are completly honest with her and ture to your feelings everything will work out fine.  Just don't hold anything back.  Just my advise though
Godd work
Jason< !signature-->

"Every body has their destiny...
I'LL CHOOSE MY OWN
~Hatebreed~

[This message has been edited by IsGona (edited 01-04-2001).]

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
11 posted 2001-01-04 12:57 PM

I like the ending of this poem, nice job on it and I hope things work out for you.

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
12 posted 2001-01-04 01:01 PM

Hmm... there is little advice that I can give you.  Just keep smiling and being good friends with her.  Love is only good when it works two ways.  If she feels nothing for you, try to turn that around.  Don't be too obvious.
By the way, good poem.

mikeykrazy
since 2000-12-20
Posts 37
U.S.A
13 posted 2001-01-04 01:11 PM

) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
I HAVE GRATE NEWS ABOUT THE OUT COME OF THE POST.  I TOLD HER THE WAY THAT I STILL FEEL AND SHE SAID THAT SHE STILL LOVES ME... SHE STILL LOVES MY... SHE STILL LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!
WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ON WHAT I SHOULD DO AND I REALLY MEAN THAT THANK YOU ALL VARY MUCH.  I FEEL LIKE THIS PLACE IS THE FAMILY THAT I NEVER GOT. AGIAN THANK YOU ALL VARY MUCH

DreamerGrl27
since 2000-10-29
Posts 142

14 posted 2001-01-04 03:58 PM

Im really happy to hear that everything worked out!!  Good luck!!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » even though you duped my i love you anyway ( help me i need to tell her i still love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary