navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Reunited ( A two sided poem)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Reunited ( A two sided poem) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lilpoet
since 2000-12-30
Posts 55
Dallas,Tx

0 posted 2001-01-01 05:05 PM

I saw him today
I ran into her today

It seemed like years
It's been a few days

He looked as great as always
She looked ok

I told him I didn't have a boyfriend
I told her about this new girl I met

I mentioned that I still missed him
She missed me, that figures

He said we could still be friends
I hope that when I told her we could be friends that she didn't think we could be best friends

We gave a hug of a new begining
That's the last hug I'll ever give her

I went home and dreamed about our new relationship
I went over to my girlfriend's house

*i wrote this about some guys being so insensitive*

~If I had a star for everytime you made me smile, I'd be holding the entire midnight sky in my hands~

© Copyright 2001 Nicole Chandler - All Rights Reserved
jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
1 posted 2001-01-01 05:09 PM

im glad you said "some guys" being insensitive, cuz then you'd get a mouthful! Well, this is a cool style that is always a pleasure to read!

~JDR

"A writer doesn't acquire a vacancy of mind, but rather a inadequacy of words." - Jeremy D. Raulinaitis

DreamerGrl27
since 2000-10-29
Posts 142

2 posted 2001-01-01 05:12 PM

I really loved this one a lot! It really does show how different girls and guys think. Some guys are so insensitive, but then there are the sweet ones too. This was really creative, I loved reading it!
lilpoet
since 2000-12-30
Posts 55
Dallas,Tx
3 posted 2001-01-01 05:50 PM

I did put "some" guys on there.  I was just going to put guys...but then I thought.  Some guys are really sweet.  Sensitive guys are the best though.

~If I had a star for everytime you made me smile, I'd be holding the entire midnight sky in my hands~

~sugarpie313~
since 2000-09-14
Posts 375
Maine, USA
4 posted 2001-01-01 09:04 PM

i love the way this is set up. you hit the the nail right on the head, SOME GUYS are like this. i guess this is the only kind i've been introduced to because i relate well. LOL
great job, hopefully i can see more of this type!

~*VALERIE*~

*...Remember your roots, my friend they're right down below, because heroes come and heroes go...* - Creed

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2001-01-01 11:57 PM

Great poem.....wonderful way of writing.
*clears throat* ahem....

------------> Sensitive Guy <--------------
                 !*~ME~*!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
6 posted 2001-01-02 12:56 PM

I love it. I know a couple guys like that (not many, but some). They're the ones who bring up the saying "men suck". That was great!

~*Skyfire

"I am Canadian" - Joe
If you set limitations upon yourself, it's no wonder you fall short of your dreams - Rhonda J. Adolph

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
7 posted 2001-01-03 12:58 PM

I like the way this poem was written!  Nice job, and lol at dopey

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
8 posted 2001-01-03 04:18 PM

Great Post, different to the usual in that you give both POV's, which gave it character...  It is great to read something different!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
9 posted 2001-01-04 09:08 PM

THIS POEM ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg this poem was soooooooooo cool! I love how you showed the different point of views from a guy and gurl. That is so amazing. I loved this poem!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Reunited ( A two sided poem)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary