navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Right or Wrong
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Right or Wrong Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs

0 posted 2000-12-30 04:12 PM

Sitting here
Thinking of you
Wondering what it is
That i have to do
Feelings are mixed
Nothing feels right
Desire and Passion
Mixed with Sadness and fright
You sent chills down my spine
The brighten my day
Spin me around pick me up
Turn me the other way
Dont know where im going
Dont know where i'll be
Cant continue being sad
Dont see any signs of being happy
I'll know when i get there
I hope it wont be long
I need to set myself on the right path
After following one thats been wrong all along

[This message has been edited by xShUgArHiGhx (edited 12-30-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Michele - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2000-12-30 08:09 PM

All I can say is this: Even though it seems to be the hard choice, it's most often the right choice. I wish you luck in your decision.

~*Skyfire

*~Always Canadian*~
~*~I used to be an idiot, but I'm all right now~*~

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
2 posted 2000-12-30 10:02 PM

wow good poem lots of emotion in it and well happiness you will find in the one you love for true love is only happiness with a new name.

"i just love when you bring your whole crew because its just a bigger piece of cake for me to chew threw"

jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
3 posted 2000-12-30 11:41 PM

short lines of nice words came out of this one, I liked it a lot and the effects of love are grand

~JDR

"A writer doesn't acquire a vacancy of mind, but rather a inadequacy of words." - Jeremy D. Raulinaitis

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-12-31 01:53 AM

Hopefully it all works out for you in the end shugar......another great read by you.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
5 posted 2000-12-31 01:03 PM

This is sad. Very hard to be so mixed up and confused like this, isn't it? I'm sorry, but at least poeple like us can express our heartache through writing. Good luck...
xoxo
Jenn

lilpoet
since 2000-12-30
Posts 55
Dallas,Tx
6 posted 2000-12-31 03:42 PM

This was very good.  I hope to talk to more later on! And I also would like to hear more of your poetry.

~If I had a star for everytime you made me smile, I'd be holding the entire midnight sky in my hands~

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
7 posted 2001-01-01 02:59 AM

The hardest decisions to make are quite often the ones you are most thankful for later...  I hope that everything works out for you!!

Great poem... look forward to more!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
8 posted 2001-01-01 01:49 PM

awww sweet P lol   Are things really this bad? I know everything's so confusing with Ron..oo am i allowed to say his name on here? sorry...neways. girl you need to talk to me! ive been through this whole thing before...u arent alone, dont forget that. and HAPPY NEW YEARS!! talk to u later babe

*dq

¤Sometimes the hardest thing to get over, is something you never really had¤

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
9 posted 2001-01-02 07:42 PM

If this person, is playing with your feelings, you need to send him off.  I hate mind games    I personally believe that if i really care for the person i'm with, i wouldn't do anything to hurt her.  so much to the point that i'd wish to carry her burdens for her so she can always be happy.  So, I believe that other guys do feel this way too if they really care for the person they're with.  Bottom line, they won't hurt em.  good luck

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
10 posted 2001-01-03 02:10 PM

Yeah, nicely done on this poem, I like how you wrote it

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

GirlsBestFriend
since 2000-12-27
Posts 71
Planet Earth
11 posted 2001-01-03 02:33 PM

The idea in ur poem is wonderful to me. Lovely!

"Isn't it funny how to the world you are nothing? But then to one person..you're the world"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Right or Wrong

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary