navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Trust
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Trust Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BabyGirl1
since 2000-07-02
Posts 91
Morris, IL

0 posted 2000-07-02 06:55 PM

The sight of him holdin her when it should be you
The smell of the dead rose wilting in a garden of  
   love
The sound of his voice whispering, but not to you,
   only her
The taste of the tears trickling down your face onto
   the lips which he once kissed
The healthy heart beating its last beat for the love
   that was once there, but is now forever gone.

© Copyright 2000 Kristal Plemmons - All Rights Reserved
TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
1 posted 2000-07-02 07:03 PM

Short but full of love and pain. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. You really are wonderful.
TAP2

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-07-02 07:19 PM

this is a good poem...and i think that us girls can relate too it more then the guys can...i think that breaking up with someone hits us harder then it hits them...we all cry over guys but no guys are worth the pain and tears...but its something we go through...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
3 posted 2000-07-02 07:52 PM

This poem definately shows of the losve you've had and lost! I'm sorry you're hurting! Just give it time and I promise you your heart will heal! Best Of Luck and keep up the wonderful writing! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
4 posted 2000-07-03 12:39 PM

if this is about you through a different point of view. i hope things are better for you. this is a very good poem and it expresses alot keep it up. i voted again.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
5 posted 2000-07-03 05:02 AM

The best possible words I could give to you are the simple words that I've used in my signature at the bottom...read it.  It's so very true and also the only solution...so don't waste what's left of your good state of mind searching.  Thomas tells me that you're a good friend of his but won't tell me who you are...it's kind of racking my brain...but I'll respect your privacy.  If ever you do want to reveal yourself to me and talk, I'd be not only willing to listen...but flattered.  Meanwhile...you've officially been put on my reading list.

Always,
Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
6 posted 2007-12-01 06:54 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Trust

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary